chapter 21

"That bitch"

Akira cursed as he heal himself using his magic, he only manage to heal the major injuries as his mana is not enough to heal himself completely or he will exhausts himself. He still have few bruises but not harmful enough, but he still need to bandage them.

Akira stood in front of a normal mansion, the mansion is not too big but not too small, the mansion is surrounded by beautiful garden filled with many kinds of flowers. Akira hesitant before he quietly enter inside as he reduce his presence. The mansion don't have many servants that you can count them with your fingers.

Akira peek at the living room and saw that nobody there, he quietly and hurriedly run to the stairs. But before he arrived could, a voice stop him.

"Why in a hurry?"

Akira froze, he turn around and saw a man in his thirties sit at the single sofa with arms crossed. Akira could feel his sweat drops at the man's serious gaze at him, like he is a criminal in interrogate room and the man is the police, telling him to spill the truth.

"I.....fall down?"

The man scanned the boy's appearance and there are few bruises on his skin, he is certain that the boy have more but already heal them using his magic.

"Still dare to lie? Brat, you better tell me the truth!"

"I... I got beat up"

The man's fierce gaze soften as he tell Akira to come to him. Akira stiffly walk to the man as he keep his gaze down, like a puppy admitting his wrongs. The man then patted Akira's head.

"Alright. Next time, try not to get beat up again, okay?"

"Yes, Mr Raine"

The man sigh helplessly at Akira.

"I already told not to call me that if we're not in academy"

"..yes dad"

The man has brown hair and a pair of blue eyes with glasses. He smile softly at Akira, his gaze full of affection of a father. This man, ladies and gentlemen, is the principal of the Magic Academy.  Both of them clearly didn't look like they are related to each other but their interaction is like a father and son.

Akira look at the man that he see as a father figure after his mother death. This man, Raine Lairice the principal of Magic Academy, save him from the forest, and since then, he decided took care of him. Akira never knew what happened to his father so he thought that his biological father is now together with his mother, looking after him from the after world.

Raine look at the blue haired boy that lost in daze, he never thought that he will become a father. Even though this boy is not his biological son, he dote and take care of him like his own son. He is sad that Akira didn't tell him about his problems, especially the betrayal. He also knew that this boy has change but still try not to worry him. He can only sigh, it's okay, he will tell me when he is ready.

"Come here, let me heal you bruises"

"No no its okay. I know you're very busy. Don't worry, it just a minor bruises, i just need to bandage them"

"Then let me help you"

Raine told the servant to bring him a bandage and the servant hurriedly gave him one. He bandage Akira's bruises neatly as Akira obediently sit on the sofa.

"Done. Now, how about we make something sweet?"

"Aren't you busy? Don't worry, let me make them for you"

"Nahhhh It's fine, its been a while since we have a father and son time, right?"

Akira hesitant, but still nod. It would be a lie if he say he didn't miss spending time with his dad. Both of them stand up, walk to the kitchen and grab their aprons. This is one of their favourites activities, baking. They also like gardening, painting the walls in their estate, etc, but their favourites is baking because they can share them with everyone. Today, they are going to bake a strawberry cake, chocolates filled with berries and chocolate cookies.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After they make their sweets and cookies, they share them together with the servants in the dining room, while they are enjoying the foods, they heard the doorbell rings. One of the servant went to open the door, then he come back.

"Young master, the guest said that he is a 'friend of yours' and wish to see you"

The servant respectfully bow and said to Akira, while Akira is confuse, 'a friend of mine? But.... I don't have friend anymore', he thought to himself. Raine saw that Akira is hesitant and troubled, he also realized that the servant faintly stressed the word 'friend of yours'. Everyone in this estate are loyal to him and they knew of Akira's situation. The servants watch Akira grows up and have a deep affection to the boy.

"Tell him that Akira is feeling sick"

The servant bow again and went to back to inform the guest. Akira sigh in relief and smile at his dad, they spend their day smoothly and happily.

(A/N Yee im feeling good today so i publish another chapter~)