chapter 28

(A/N his eyes is red and his hair is really black)

Name: Mizuki Nozomu
Age: 18 years old
Roles: demon king, hidden capture target (difficulty: expert)
Magic: darkness, shadow, illusion, void, healing

•••

Previously..

"Kuro-kun....kuro-kun.....kuro-kun...."

"I'm here, I'm here. Sorry i came late"

"...you meanie.."

•••

Mizuki Nozomu, a young boy with a silky black ink hair and a pair of red crimson eyes. Just a regular boy that live in a peaceful village with his childhood sweetheart, Akira Asakura that is 2 years old younger than him.

He always like Akira ever since he lay his eyes on him, and Mizuki was 4 years old that time. Akira have a fluffy ocean blue hair and sparkling emerald eyes that's full of innocence, at that moment Mizuki fall in love at the first sight. They will always play together whenever they can. Akira gave him a nickname, "Kuro-kun", because he really like Mizuki's black hair. They even have their own secret base in the forest.

As they grows up, he falls deeper and deeper for Akira. He is very gentle, kind, love animals...the list keep going. But Akira often get bullied by a bunch of kids. Akira have a frail and small body than the other kids so he get bullied by it.

Mizuki will always protect him, but there will always a way for them to bully Akira which frustrated Mizuki. He want to teach them a lesson but Akira don't want him to, so he can only heal Akira.

Then Akira got his magic examination results. He have all magic attributes, from common to legendary attributes, which surprised everyone. The bullying stop, but many people tried to match their children, boys and girls, to Akira. Of course, Akira's parents refused because they want Akira to marry someone he loves. And they also secretly want Mizuki to become their son-in-law too.

And they continue their ordinary peaceful life.

.

.

.

.

Or not.

(A/N lmao don't worry, this will continue in the future chapters)

OAO

"AKIRA!!!"

They look in horror as they see the black mist disappear along with Akira. The terrified screams of the citizens echoes throughout the room as the king and queen try to calm everyone down.

Raine fall onto the floor as he lost his strength completely, he tremble as he gaze fell to the floor. He can't believe it, his son is taken away and he can't stop it even though he is next to him. He can't save his son. His son.... Akira....  He lost in his despair that he can't hear the capture targets calling him.