chapter 10

A week passed but the capture targets have not seen Akira since the incident that they almost thought that he changed school. The thought was thrown away when the principal announce for Akira to go to his office.

It is reasonable after what they have done to him. They pressured and forced him to answer their questions and that caused magic pressure which made the user's magic become uncontrollable. Magic pressure only occured if the user's mental health is threatened. In other words, this is the defense mekanism.

Other than that, there is also rumors saying that there gonna be a transfer student at their school and he is strong. Though, that was not in their concern.

OwO

Daichi is walking through the school corridor because he skipped the class....again. His body leisurely walk aimlessly as his thoughts is on a certain bluentte.

'I'm the one that pressured him. I'm the one that forced him to give me answers. But that his fault....right?! He make me like this! He's the one that-'

Daichi stop because it does not brought him to anything. He sigh, then he realized where he is now. He is in front of the principal's office.

Daichi about to walk away when he saw something blue inside the slightly open door. Without that much debating, he decided to take a peek. Not without hiding his magic presence.

Inside, he saw the principal sitting on his chair and two figures standing in front of him. Daichi recognize one of the figures which is Akira, but he does not recognize the other one. He have pinkish hair, same with his eyes and two heads taller than Akira.

(A/N yeah akira is short, but that made him cute!)

"Akira, this is Rikayu Lorence, he transfer to our school today"

" Hello, I'm Akira Asakura. Nice to meet you "

"Nice to meet you too"

"Akira, i want you to show him around our school, if you don't mind"

"Its okay. I don't mind"

"Good. Both of you can leave now"

Both Akira and Rikayu left the principal. The moment they left, Akira was push to the wall. Confused and surprised, Akira look up and saw Rikayu close to his face, both his arm caged Akira on both sides.

"So cute"

Rikayu muttered but still heard by Akira. He bent down and start to sniff Akira's hair then whisper to him:

"You smell like Vanilla. So alluring~"

Akira could feel Rikayu's hot breath touch his ear which caused him to blush hard. Rikayu chuckles seeing Akira's reaction. He muttered something under his breath that no one could heard as his eyes turn black for a split second.

"Mine"

ÙwÚ

Rikayu stop teasing Akira and proceed to tour around the school along with lots of flirting and blushing.

Daichi, that have been observing (A/N *cough* stalking *cough*) them, can only endured it as he really want to cut Rikayu's hand.

Can no longer endure it, Daichi run to the others that is at the cafeteria and tell them everything. After he done telling them, each have different faces. Makoto and Edward look calm on the outside, but in inside, they are planning on killing Rikayu. Hikaru have his eyes twitch in annoyance as he grit his teeth. Ken, well he is clearly annoyed as he slammed his fist on the table.

Coincidentally, they saw both Akira and Rikayu walking in the cafeteria.

"....and this is the cafeteria"

Akira's voice echoic all through the cafeteria which made all students eyes on them. It was a brief silence, until the female students screamed at how handsome Rikayu is. Rikayu merely smile charmingly which made them become more louder. Then both of them leave quickly as Rikayu put his arm around Akira's waist with a smirk.

The capture targets or more likely, Ken, want to punch Rikayu in the face when he saw the smirk on his face. It wad like he was smirking to them. He stand up and in shocked when they also stand up.

"What? You think you're the only one who want to beat him?"

Makoto said with a dark smile. Ken did not expect them to think the same as him because usually they -except Ken and Daichi- would usually planned first before act.

With that, all of them leave the cafeteria and try to track both Akira and Rikayu and beat the shit out of him.

It takes them a few minutes to find them but they eventually found them. They are in an abandoned hallway. The moment they arrive is when Rikayu holding Akira with one hand around his waist, while the other one is caressing Akira's cheek. Their faces are very close with their lips are one inch apart.

But that was not the only thing that irritates them when they heard what Rikayu said as it echoic through the empty hallway.

"Mine. Only mine"

(A/N hey! Its been so long right! I actually have an assignment to finish in a week but i decided to write this first. It's a little short and i put another character!! I put him to torture the capture targets with jelousy HAHAHAHHAHA*laughs evilly* yeah i like torturing people with jelousy and guilt. Another reason is that.....we need some romance here people!!!!!! Oh! Don't worry, i will show his role in the next chapter. That's all, peace out!)