chapter 25

"Dad!!!"

"Principal!!"

"Mr. Raine!!!"

"Are you here?!!"

"Can you hear us?!!!"

"Please respond to us!!!"

They search for Raine everywhere and once in a while kill some demons. The demons are still attacking, they keep coming and coming. Akirs getting anxious as time goes by. The night sky is not helping them at all, their only source of light are fire from burning buildings and the street lamps that still working. They didn't use their fire magic in order to save their energy.

"This is the beginning of his plan"

"Yeah, he truly lift up to *his* name"

"...what are you guys talking about?"

"Oh yeah, you don't know about this Akira but actually..."

Ken said but before he can continue, he look at the others for approval before he can tell Akira. They nodded to Ken. Akira innocently and confusely look at their interactions (he really don't know) as a big question mark appear on his head again.

"Kawaii.."

"What?"

"Ah nothing! As i was saying, actually the Demon King had arise"

"...really? The Demon King? Arise? The Demon King that was said defeated by the Light Warriors? The Light Warriors that we celebrate a while ago?"

All of them nodded at every question that they feel dizzy. Akira laugh a little.

"Wow.."

"I'm surprise you're not freaking out"

"Yeah you're pretty calm above it"

"Everything can happen. I mean come on, fairy, elves and dwarfs exists. Humans have magical powers. Not only that, demons. What can i be surprised for?"

"....well, that's true actually"

Rikayu suddenly stop, which make everyone confuse. He look at one direction, they look at the direction he is looking at but saw nothing, only a burning building and a pile of big rocks. All of a sudden, he start running to that big rocks, making everyone shock silly.

"Hey Rikayu! What are you doing?"

"He's in here!"

"Who?"

"Your dad! Your dad is in here, Akira!"

Akira face become pale before he start running to Rikayu along with the others. They use their earth magic and lift the rocks carefully to not injure the man under it. But Akira impatiently use his magic to lift up all the rocks and throw them far away revealing the man unconscious. Despite Akira aggressively lift up the rocks, Raine didn't seem to be hurt from it.

"Dad!"

Akira run to Raine and start healing him. Hikaru try to stop him because he is still weak, but Akira refuse. Raine start waking up, Akira cried for his dad, glad that he is safe. Raine look at Akira that is crying.

"Dad.."

"I'm glad you're find, son"

"You wil be fine. You will be alright. I'm here now"

"Akira! You're still weak!"

Akira is getting tired but he stubbornly still healing his dad. Raine sat up and caress his son's cheek. Smiling in assurance that he is fine.

"You can stop now, Akira. See? Im fine"

As exhausted as he is, Akira refuse to close his eyes. He will not rest until all of them arrived at a safe place. Thanks to Akira, Raine manage to stand up even though just a moment ago he is under a pile of big rocks. They start walking to the palace. Akira is very exhausted he didn't know which is left or right, but still stubbornly walk ahead.

"Looking at all of you, you guys are okay now, right?"

"What do you mean Mr.Raine?"

"I, as a father, of course need to know what happened to my son"

"Wait, so you knew-"

"Yup, everything. I have my way, I'm just waiting for Akira to tell me but he never did. I can only comfort him"

".....We're sorry"

"I will do everything for his happiness, and looking at how fine he is with all of you, i can only support him. And....thanks for protecting him"

Raine carry Akira in bridal style, startling Akira. He is too tired to release himself and choose to lean on Raine. After a long walk, they finally arrived at the palace. All the citizens were treated and taken care. They will stay at the palace until everything is settled.

The queen hurriedly hug Makoto after she saw him. She is very worried when she didn't saw him around. She saw Raine and greet him, and Raine greet back. Akira that is in Raine's hold start waking up and Raine let him down. Suddenly, a black mist appear behind Akira and pull him inside the mist.

"Akira!!!"

(A/N small theater [black mist bring the bride to master]
Black mist: need to brought back master's bride
Everyone: noooo!!
Black mist: master will get marry✨
The master: good mist
Black mist: yayyy💕)