chapter 3

It is quite a peaceful day. Well, peaceful for the group of handsome young men and a beautiful girl. As such a high ranking nobles and prince, nobody will have the guts to piss them off. Knowing if they did, their families would disappear in a blink of an eye.

After the school over, students will either go back home or go somewhere. Daichi, however, have no choice but to stay at school because he got a detention for sleeping in a class. Of course, he is pissed, knowing he will missed the chance to be with Suzie.

After 5 hours of writing 3 essays, he finally able to leave. But he didn't leave immediately, he take his time to stroll around the school before he leave.

While he's strolling around, he saw a group of male students on the quieter and lesser part of school.

He saw that the group are bullying a student. But Daichi being an ignorant person he is, just leave it. When he arrived at the school gate, he completely forgot about his bag. 'So that's why I feel more lighter than usual', he thought to himself.

Like before, he took his time to get his bag and return back to the gate. Then at that moment, he saw a familiar blue ocean hair near the gate. It was Akira. Akira looks like he could collapse in any seconds but trying to endured it.

Daichi don't know why but he found himself running towards the figure. He ran in a speed that he didn't know he have. He just a few meters away but then, something ran past him that he couldn't even detect it make him stop for a second and look around.

He didn't see the figure that ran past him which make him confuse. Then he remembered about Akira, his quickly search for him but couldn't see him anywhere. He run past the school gate and start searching for the blue haired figure but couldn't see him.

Worries start filling him when he remember about Akira's condition when he saw him. But then it click.

Why he suddenly feel worry? As far as he knew, he should hate him, right? Then why, when he saw the figure's injured state, he becomes worried sick when he can just ignore him.

He thought about this while walking to the dorms that provided to students on the outside school. The dorm located beside both sides of the school. The left are the girls dorm and the right are boys dorm.

He enter the boys dorm. He saw many students playing soccer, tennis, training with their magics and etc.

Daichi enter his room and lay on his bed. He remember about Akira's conditions when he saw him back at the school and somehow, it make him worry. But why would he?

Was it because they used to be friends, the feeling of worrying still remains? But even he already agree with the others that they shouldn't be friends with him again. Was it because he care for others? Screw that, when he saw people got bullied, he will just walk passed them and act like didn't see anything. So why he feeling this?

'All this thinking give me a headache', Daichi thought. He look at the clock and what surprise him is that it's already 11pm! 'I think for that long?', Daichi thought again. He sighs. He got up and clean himself before he go to sleep. Only one question remains in his mind.

Why?

•••••

On the evening an attractive teenager with silver hair and crimson eyes walking through the school yard. The person is Makoto. He just sent Suzie to the girls dorm and come back to school because he needs to settle some matters.

On his way, he saw Daichi walking around the school. Then he remember that Daichi have detention today and just ignore him.

Makoto feel like somethings wrong. On instincts, he walk around the school and he arrived at a quieter place of school. He saw a group of male students beating up someone. He knew that as a crown prince, he needs to stop them and he did.

"Hey! Stop there!"

"Its the crown prince!"

"What?! Let's go!"

"Run before he catch us!"

Makoto about to chase them but the students already left. He turn back to the person that got bullied and what he saw make him held his breath.

He saw Akira. He's trying to get up using the wall as a supporter. Some parts of his body is bleeding and full of bruises. His left hand holding his abdomen, probably there's a bruise too.

Akira look at Makoto and mumble a thanks at him. Makoto try to help him but Akira stop him.

"I'm okay"

Makoto frown. He starts questioning, why Akira stop him when he wants to help him.

As if knowing what Makoto is thinking, Akira said to him.

"I don't want to trouble you when you already said that you want me out of your sights"

Hearing Akira, Makoto can't help but feel angry. Why? Why he don't want him to help when he clearly injured?

"But you're hurt! I need to brought you to the infirmary!"

"It's okay. I will be okay in a few days. No need to go to the infirmary"

"You're gonna collapse if you don't go!"

"I'll ask someone to help me. I don't want to bother you when you already busy"

Akira smile weakly at Makoto.

Rage start filing Makoto. Why? Why not him? Why don't he chose him? Makoto clench his hand tightly.

He don't know how long he's been standing there, but when he look around, Akira is no longer there.

Makoto walk around the school, hoping to see the blue hair boy and that he will not go far. Then he check the school gate.

He saw the familiar blue hair, looking like he could collapse any seconds. Then he saw another presence there. He saw Daichi running towards Akira.

Makoto don't know why but imagining Akira in Daichi's embrace make Makoto irritated.

Using his magic to boost his speed, Makoto dash passsed Daichi and run towards Akira. He hold Akira and run back to the school building.

He check on Akira, he passed out. Looks like the injures really bad that cause Akira to passed out.

Makoto brought Akira to the school infirmary and left the nurse to take care of him. He blankly walk around. When he come back to his sense, he's on the roof.

He sigh to himself and start questioning himself. What is he doing? He can just left Akira there and watch him got beaten up. After all, he will become the demi-demon so why bother? Then he remember about the feeling when he thought of Daichi holding Akira. He feels frustrated. Makoto ruffle his hair, frown clearly show on his face. He sigh again.

Why I'm feeling this?