numba one

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★
"Lumine pleeeease?" You begged. She chuckled at you, your hands in pleading position as you looked up at her.

"I told you, we'll bring you next time. It's too late to buy another ticket, and it'll only be a week until we're back anyways!"

"Yeah, don't be so dramatic." Aether added, obviously joking.

"Plus you can just hang out with Venti, it won't be that bad (Y/n)!"

For context, Lumine and Aether were going on a trip from Mondstadt to Liyue. And they were leaving you.

"You promised you'd take me last time." You said. And that conversation continued until you had made it to your apartment.

★                           ★                              ★

You let out a sigh as you were approaching the front yard of your apartment. It was definitely not a sigh of relief. The two turned to talk a little bit before walking to their own place.

They lived right down the street, so they always walked home with you first, and then back to their own humble abode.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye then. Oh, how I'll miss you so!" You said, wiping a fake tear from your eye.

"Don't forget about us!" Lumine in a fake, sad tone.

Aether just laughed at the odd pair, waiting until it was time to go finish packing.

"Do you guys wanna eat dinner here before you leave? You said you both packed most of your stuff and you aren't leaving until like 11:30." You said, wiggling your eyebrows.

"I don't see why not.. LET'S GO!" Lumine yelled, grabbing Aether and running into the apartment.

★                           ★                              ★

"That was so good.. I'm so full now." You said. Aether and Lumine nodded in agreement, very satisfied from their meals.

"Wanna play a game before before we leave?" Lumine asked.

"It'll have to be short since we need to leave soon, but yeah that sounds fun." Aether agreed, walking over to your closet to pick something out.

You and Lumine followed, rummaging through your bin of games.

"Uno?" Aether asked.

"Nope." You both replied.

"Go fish?"

"Nah."

"Old maid?"

"Hmm.. Nope."

Aether facepalmed, and turned to the two of you. Lumine and you both turned to each other, grinning sheepishly.

"Well then why don't you two pick something?"

"I can't think of anything, I'm too full from dinner!" You replied. 

"How- that doesn't even make sense?" Aether replied

Lumine chuckled, and suggested that they leave to continue packing and make sure they don't leave anything important.

You walked with them to your door before saying goodbye.

"I'm gonna miss you so much even though it's only a week!" You groaned, pulling Lumine into a hug.

"Yeah I know, we'll miss you too ya know." She responded, bringing Aether into the hug.

"Alright then, we'll see you next week. We're gonna meet at the Morax Café, right?" Aether asked.

"Yup, sounds like a plan!" You responded, waving as they turned to walk back to there own home.

Right before they crossed over to their own building, Lumine jokingly blew you a kiss. You jumped up dramatically to show her you caught it, watching her and Aether laugh as they walked off.

"Alright, now to find a way to occupy me." You said with a slight frown, disappointed to be without them for the next week.

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

a/n :D
okay so how was it? i need writing tips, so if there's anything that anyone thinks is missing or something please comment! it's much appreciated :)

no childe yet but he'll be here soon i think

also i didn't really check the spelling because im lazy so hopefully it's not too illegible-