twenty oné

GUYS I ACCIDENTALLY PUT XIAO IN THE LAST CHAPTER BC I FORGOT ABOUT WHO HE IS HERE LMALEKEJ I FIXED IT THOUGH

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

"I'm gonna grab a drink real quick, you guys want anything?" You asked the group.

Currently you were hanging out with Diluc, Kaeya, Lisa, and of course Childe. Lisa hadn't seemed to act suspiciously yet, which was great for you. All was well.

"I'm fine, thank you though, cutie!" Lisa replied, winning at you.

"Mind grabbing me some sprite cranberry?" Kaeya asked.

You nodded, then turning to Diluc.

"A grape juice for you?"

"Yes, please."

He gave you a small smile, to which you smiled back and walked to the kitchen. You hadn't bothered asking Childe since he was set on following you around anyways.

"So, everyone seems to like you so far!" You cheered.

"Mhm.. Except for that girlie, Lumine. Most of your other friends don't seem to unhappy!"

"Don't worry, Lumi will come around eventually.. I'm not sure why she acting differently, but maybe she just isn't used to you yet?"

The two of you continued talking, grabbing the drinks for everyone else and yourselves.

Unbeknownst to you both, someone followed you. He had heard the conversation, and it had proved his suspicions. He knew something was up, and had no reason to doubt himself now.

★                             ★                             ★

"Everyone, come out back! Fashion time!" Amber shouted, causing everyone to make their way outside.

Out in the back yard, Amber had a little red carpet. Nothing big, however it was good enough for everyone to make whatever entrance they desired on. Everyone sat down on chairs, the ground, wherever they wanted around said carpet.

"Alright, you know the rules! Everyone walks, then we vote. I'll call you up when it's your turn!" Amber informed.

You and Childe smirked at each other, ready to win. Though you didn't think you would, it'd be fun to try.

Razor started the music, walking down the carpet himself in a nice pair of joggers with a matching jacket and crop top.

Everyone begin clapping, and others cheering loudly. Razor definitely looked great in the outfit.

Next was the entire squad of kids. They all different outfits, however, they had matching frog hoodies.

"They're so cuuute!" You squealed, a nod in agreement from Baizhu who had overheard you.

Everyone once again cheered them on, clapping. The three girls smiled, springing back to their seats.

"You know, if they're that cute, one day we could-" Childe whispered, however he was cut off by you.

"Do not continue that sentence, nO, bad Childe!" You scolded.

He laughed, throwing his arm around your shoulder to pull you close. With that, the show continued.

★                             ★                             ★

"That will conclude our show! Everyone, throw your papers with who you voted for into the bin!" Amber shouted, placing the bin on a table.

Once everyone had made sure their vote was in, she began counting. You all sat in suspense, waiting on the winner. You were sure it'd be Ningguang and Beidou. They had elegant, dark matching outfits. Ningguang was in a dress, and Beidou was in her own style of suit.

Childe still had his arm around you, resting his chin on your head. Lumine walked over, sitting next to you, then leaned on your shoulder.

"Hey Lumes, what's up?" You asked.

"Not much, Aether and Paimon are with Amber counting votes, so I came to see you!"

Childe listened to you two talk, make plans and all the like. He was glad that you still hung out with him Eben though your two closest friends were back, though they hadn't warmed up to him yet.

He wasn't lying when he said he loved you. How could he not? There was no time to think of this, however, as Amber was ready to announce the winner.

"Drum roll, please!" she shouted.

Everyone starts slapping the ground.

"This time, our winner is.... Diluc!"

Diluc silently cheers to himself, before thanking those who had voted for him and sitting back down. Everyone cheered, some were disappointed that they lost, but knew Diluc definitely came prepared for the night.

"I still think we were the best, your majesty~!" Childe mumbled.

You chuckled, flicking his forehead.

With the conclusion of the fun little competition, it was game time. First up was uno, then truth or dare, and of course the one party game you can't leave out... seven minutes in heaven. That would be last, though, after the younger kids left.

To start off uno, everyone walked inside, sitting in a big circle on the living room floor. Amber brought out three different decks to mix together and pass out.

Once everyone had their cards, the game begun. At first, everyone used up some numbers. The tension was high. A one round game with this many people was bound to get wild.

★                             ★                             ★

After a some time of skips, and numbers, something finally happened. The +2 train, started none other than Beidou.

Beidou used one on Keqing, who used one on Klee, who used one on Mona, who used one on Diluc who.... Yeah. It just went on, everyone had somehow managed to pick up a form of the card.

The train had to stop eventually though, right? Yeah. Zhongli tried to place a normal 2. He didn't have a +2, and thought a normal one would suffice.

Half of the group, you included, began wheezing at his confusion. Ningguang explained to him the rules, to which he made an 'o' face. He quietly picked up 26 cards, and the game continued.

★                             ★                             ★

The tension was higher. You had two cards, one was a blue 5 and the other, a +4.  Childe had one card, a skip. The others also had few cards left, but you were determined to win this one.

Your turn came up, so you placed the five down, shouting uno. Everyone stared you down, however you were giving Childe a glare. You knew he, you, and Klee were the only people with one card left.

"Uno." Ningguang informed, amusement in her voice.

The game continued everyone waiting on Klee who was next in line. She picked jobs couple cards, signaling that she hadn't had one to win with. You silently cheered, feeling a little bad.

The game again continued until it was Childe's turn. He looked at you, and you stared back at him. He slowly placed down a skip. Your eyes widened.

"Why yoU-!"

Everyone laughed, Childe included. You sat in anguish, awaiting your next turn.
★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

tryna plan something so how long does it take you all to read these chapters usually?