Nineteen

currently working on the next fic as you read this 😫😫

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

The days had finally passed, quite quickly at that. You and Childe were closer than you thought you'd become, considering how different the two of you were. Over the past few days, he became someone you couldn't be without.

As much as you hated to admit, you were most definitely catching feelings for him. It wasn't something you could help, but it also wasn't something you were sure you should act on. Dating a ghost, a demon at that, isn't something you hear about everyday. Not only that, but what would your friends think?

You summoned a demon, got close with him, caught feelings for him, and if you started dating him? Then what?

This was all you were thinking about as you sat on your couch, waiting for said demon to come back. Hours before, he told you he had some other demons to see, and before you could say or ask anything, he vanished. 

You pushed all these thoughts out of your mind once again, thinking about what tonight was. It was the party.

Plans changed as some people were busy on certain days, so Amber worked it all out. It would be the day Lumine, Aether, and Paimon came back. The three said it was fine and that they weren't too tired. Paimon would've went ballistic if they said otherwise as she was excited for all the food.

Anyways, rather than thinking about all of this, you decided to instead pick out your outfit for the night. You remembered Amber saying to dress your best as they'd have a fashion competition before starting all the games.

You quickly ran to your closet, pulling out a couple outfits to choose from, and some accessories to go along with them. You mixed and matched them, deciding on what went well together before trying them on.

★                             ★                             ★

After trying on a couple of the outfits you had to choose from, you finally picked one. Perfect style, and everything looked great together. All in all, you thought it was a nice choice.

"Maybe I'll finally beat Ningguang in the best outfit!" You shouted, throwing uour hands up.

"I think so, sweetheart. You look absolutely stunning in that!" Childe gushed, hugging you from behind.

You screamed in terror, which only turned into laughter after figuring out  who was behind you.

"Tartar sauce, you're back! What took you so long, it's been like three hours?" You questioned, turning around to face him.

"Well I had to meet an old... Friend? No no, a colleague. Then there was a group get together, and now I'm back!"

You hummed in response, not wanting to pressure him for details at the moment. It was more important that he would be ready for tonight's occasion since Lumine wanted him to attend.

"So, what are you gonna wear tonight? Any ideas yet?" You asked him, continuing whatever you needed to do in getting ready.

"Hmm... Oh yeah! Just gimme a sec here.." He trailed off.

You turned away for a second to focus on yourself in the mirror before seeing him walk in behind you.

Your jaw dropped. He had an outfit to match with yours perfectly. He had accessories for it, and he had styled his hair a little different than usual. Though unsure what it was, you know there had to be something else that had changed because he was even more attractive then usual. You stared at him in awe, earning a chuckle from said man.

"No words for how handsome I am, huh? Thought we might as well look like a couple if they think we are, not like I mind at all!" He shrugged, giving you a wink.

You laughed a little, and continued talking with him. One thing that came up was another date. Childe wanted to know more about you, and he wanted to take you out again no matter how much you would insist otherwise.

"I'll tell you about me too, okay? After all, you'll probably never accept a proposal from someone you don't know." He smirked.

"Well yeah probably n-.. waiT WHAT?? ProposAL? I-?? Elaborate pleaSE?!" You screeched, facepalming.

"Calm down, babe. It was only a joke.. maybe!"

You lightly punched him in the arm.

"I would rather marry the hair in my shower drain!"

He started calling you rude, as usual. The both of you continued talking and joking around, until it was about time to leave.

★                             ★                             ★

"Don't be nervous.. I promise no one will find out."

Childe currently was trying to reassure you that everything would be fine. Given the situation, you had every right to be worried.

"We're gonna go have fun, and no ones gonna know! Then we can come back here and chill together, right?"

"Yeah that sounds good.. I'm just worried about Lisa because she's very much into witchcraft, and subjects close with it. She'd be able to tell, surely." You mumbled.

You two were currently standing in the kitchen, killing time before leaving. Childe decided that watching TV might help you relieve some worry, so he picked you up bridal style and walked to the couch.

He sat down, letting you sit on his lap once again, and grabbing the remote.

"How about we watch Pokemon? Haven't seen it in forever!" He smiled.

His smile made you smile, agreeing to watch it for a little while. You still couldn't help but to he nervous about the event, however, Childe was doing great with making you worry a little less.

"You can come closer you know, no need to be embarrassed!" He teased.

"I am not! I refuse now." You crossed your arms.

Childe's arms snaked their way around your body, one around tour waist, and one on your head. He pulled you into his chest and hugged you tightly.

"Woah there, I never said you could do that!"

"Well you're not trying to get up. I know you like being close to me~!" H teased again.

"Yeah yeah, whateveeer.." You grumbled, relaxing in his arms.

You eventually hugged him back, still comfortably laying on his chest. Neither of you moved, enjoying the moment. That was, until a knock on the door was heard.

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

my teacher won't answer her email so i can't finish this project but at this point i don't care

sorry if something's messed up, i didn't check as much this chap tehe