thirty seven

everytime a bug fix comes and i see the update thing in the paimon menu i keep thinking childe banner is here </3

n e ways this one's a lil short cuz im not sure what to do quite yet and im currently working on the next one >:)★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

Towards the end of the evening, you'd all spent some time outside around a fire. Everyone was telling stories of their school experiences, or travels, and just having fun together.

Tonia had gotten a call from Anthon, who was on a trip with his friend. Though Childe wanted more than anything to say hello or talk, he decided to wait until they'd come back to make it a surprise that he'd returned.

Eventually, after you all had finished eating s'mores and telling stories, Teucer and Tonia were a little tired. This is when you all decided to head in for the night and call it a day.

You were, of course, lucky enough to share a room with the one and only Childe.

You were sitting down, texting your friends in another group chat. (im so sorry i like didn't even explain this but lumine and all have been forgiven lmAo😭)

Kaeya
guys look at my fanart of diluc

Kaeya
(image)

Venti
LMFAOOO

(Y/n)
LMAO WHY THE 'NYA~'

Kaeya
i pulled out his ear buds the other day and heard that one song
the one people dance to a lot on tiktok
what is it called???

Venti
OH THAT NYA ICHI NI SAN ONE???

Kaeya
YES THAT ONE AHAABAHS HE THREATENED ME TO SILENCE BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

Diluc
sleep with one eye open tonight

Kaeya
please what r u gonna do?🙄

Diluc
for every minute this continues, its less wine for venti

Venti
NO PLEASE WHY I DID NOTHING WRONG I NEED UR DANDELION WINE???

Kaeya
BYEE

Jean
Cat ears diluc??

Kaeya
Cat ears diluc <3

(Y/n)
kaeya ur a diluc simp

Kaeya
I AM NOT A SIMP.

(Y/n)
mhmm🙄

Kaeya
(n/n) this isn't very pogchamp of you😐

(Y/n)
ur just jealous that im hotter
i bet diluc agrees even though im not a diluc simp🤡

Kaeya
I AMN'T
and actually im the certified hottie

Diluc
(n/n) is definitely hotter than kaeya

(Y/n)
thank you diluc 🤑

Kaeya
i-
the AUDACITY

Venti
LMAOOO HE'S RIGHT THOUGH

(Y/n)
so im hot or ur just agreeing for wine?

Venti
i mean ur alright i guess😕

(Y/n)
ill remember that next time you need extra mora for a drink 💔

Kaeya
HAAA VENTI THINKS I'M HOTTER

You chuckled, setting your phone down on the nightstand as Childe crawled into bed.

"Your really hot boyfriend has arrived!" He smirked.

"Oh? Where?" You asked, looking around the room.

When you looked back at him, he had an evil smile.

"I'm gonna get you for that!" He said, tackling you.

You laughed as he pushed pushed you down, both arms on either side of your head. He tried to get you flustered by saying things he thought would do so, and even staring at you. (uhh im just gonna let u all decide that for yourselves LMSAOED)

You weren't gonna let him get to you though. Instead, you decided to try and get to him this time.

Once he was quiet again, just staring at you, you karate chopped him in the side. He was caught off guard by that, which gave you the chance to push him off you, and sit next to him.

"That's cheating! You can't karate chop me again!" He whined.

"Calm down, you don't even know what I was planning after that~!" You teased.

"Oh? What's that?" He smirked.

You crawled next to him, leaning your face over his. His smirk faded into a smile as you grew closer, your nose almost touching with his. You waited until he closed his eyes, ready for what was next, and...  pulled away.

He quickly opened his eyes when he heard you attempt to stop yourself from snickering.

"You're so mean to me!" He frowned.

"Well you try to mess around with me all the time so it's only fair." You laughed.

He silenced himself, crossing his arms, letting out a 'hmph'. You just chuckled, staring at him. He cracked one eye open to see if you'd do anything, but closed it again.

This continued for another minute until you decided to take him by surprise again.

It was again the other way around, and was you tackling him this time. You pulled him into a hug, squeezing him.

He still stayed silent, crossed arms. He sat up so you were sitting on his lap.

"Oi Childe!"

No response.

"Tartartaglia lover of snezhnayan queen?"

He furrowed his brows.

"Ajaaaax!"

You could make out a little blush. Just a little.

"Ooh you like that? Ajax~!" You teased, laughing.

He grumbled, still keeping his eyes closed.

"Alright, alright." You sighed.

He was very surprised at the fact that you'd actually kissed him rather than continued your teasing, though it was a very short one.

"It's about time.. Don't you think it was a bit short, darling?" He whined again.

"Hmm... Nope." You grinned.

He frowned. You gave him another peck on the cheek, then laid down and closes your eyes.

He did the same, wrapping his arms around you and bringing you close. You chuckled, hugging him tightly.

"Hey, (N/n)?" He mumbled.

You hummed in response.

"The way you said my name was-"

"Childe, silence yourself or I'll sleep on Tonia's floor tonight." You cut him off.

"Nono, you're not allowed to, I take whatever I was about to say back!" He quickly responded.

"Good." You laughed.

He smiled as you relaxed in his arms, eventually falling asleep. He soon did the same, still holding you close.

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

thinking about paying childes va on cameo for a cover of tokyo by leat'eq LMAKSJSN

sorry if it iz cringe i literally don't know how to?? fluff?? i love it but writing😩😩SIRRY FOR MISTAKES TOOABCK