LATE 100K SPECIAL <3

if im being honest i absolutely HATE THIS BOOK LNFOSOS BUT IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT THEN I'LL FINISH IT FOR U!!

TYSM FOR 100K YOU SEXIES, SO HERE'S YOUR BEACH SPECIAL???

THIS DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE WHOLE STORY BTW JUST A SPECIAL THINGY HAHA

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

You giggled, covering your face with your hand as Aether accidentally kicked sand towards your face. Lumine was close behind, running quickly past you to jump on her brother's back, causing both of them to fall to the ground.

The two of them began wrestling on the ground, getting sand all over themselves in the process.

"You're going to have sand in your scalps for weeks!" Jean laughed, watching from a few feet away.

You glanced over, giving her a smile. Lisa had her head in Jeans lap, relaxing under the sun.

Klee, Qiqi, and Diona sat and built sand castles next to the couple. The pair had taken them as Baizhu wasn't feeling well enough to take Qiqi, and Diluc was too busy to pick up Diona and drop her off with Jean.

Klee gave you a little wave before turning back to her castle, decorating it with sea weed and shells the girls had found around them.

Before you knew it, you were being pulled away from the twins wrestling match.

Fischl and Barbara were dragging you towards the water, some water guns in hand.

"We're gonna squirt some of the boys!" Barbara giggled.

Fischl handed you a gun, already filled. She then pointed to the boys who were currently relaxing, Childe being one of them. They had brought some of those floats you'd usually see at pools, all laying in them with a pair of sun glasses as the water was too cold for them to get in just yet.

"I'll go for.... hmm.. Kaeya!" Barbara whisper shouted.

"I'll take Venti!" Fischl replied, a mischievous grin.

"I suppose I'll go after my dear Childe." You chuckled, the three of you slowly beginning to move your way towards them.

As you came closer to him, you heard Kaeya and Venti begin shouting.
Next was the splashing of water. Barbara and Fischl began to chase them through the water.

Childe moved his sunglasses lower to see over them, bursting out into laughter as he watched the two running away. Little did he know..

"Ohhh Ajax~!"

He stopped laughing, and instead slowly turned around. He immediately held his hands up in defense.

"Hold on there! I'm sure we can work something out here, (N/n)!"

You squirt him right in the forehead, making him turn around and run as you continued.

"It's cold! It's freezing!" He shouted.

It was needless to say that you, Fischl, and Barbara had won this round.

★                           ★                              ★

Childe snored quietly next to you. He'd been holding you the whole time he was napping, refusing to let go.

For a little while, everyone decided to take a break under their umbrella due to the heat. After everyone was rested up, the plan was to play a big game of volleyball.

(heads up, i have no clue how it works but it's in every beach episode so.. ill try a little scene🙀)

Kaeya and Zhongli were stretching, probably getting ready. Hu Tao was putting on more sun screen, and Jean had went to grab food from the nearby restaurant for the kids. Everyone else was slowly getting up, grabbing drinks and getting ready.