a dó

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★
'What to do..' You though, tapping your chin. You would've hung out with Venti, but he was performing somewhere with his lyre.

You walked into your room, and fell onto your bed. Picking up your phone, you decided to call another friend and ask for ideas on what you could do. After all, she's always doing something interesting herself.

"Hey cutie!" You heard, right after she picked up.

"Lisa! Hi!"

"Is something up? What do you need?"

"So since Aether and Lumine are gone for a week, I don't really know what to do.. I'm so booored and I can't think of anything! Since you're always doing fun stuff, I was wondering if you had any ideas?" You asked hopefully.

"I mean.. If you're talking about all the stuff I do with witchcraft then I'm not quite sure. If I'm correct, then you don't have much experience yet? I could help you learn about things like crystals and anything else you need to know first if you'd like, but it'll have to wait until next week too.." You heard her laugh.

"Lisaaaaa my boredom isn't funny!" You laughed. "Thank you, though.. I'll think of something before then!"

"Love the optimism. See you later, cutie!"

"Bye bye Lis!"

She hung up. You groaned. You were the most bored you'd ever been. Actually, scratch that, there's been worse. But that isn't the point.

You. Were. BORED.

"You know what.. How about some music?" You said to yourself.

Getting up and rummaging through your desk drawers, you found your Bluetooth speaker.

You then scrolled through your phone, and onto Spotify. You shuffled your playlist.

"YES!" You cheered. Your favorite song came on, and you began dancing and singing.

★                           ★                              ★

"WNNNN.. Wanna break from the ads? If you tap now to watch a short video, you'll receive 30 minutes of ad-free music."

"OkaaaAAAYY just please shut uuUP." You passive aggressively yelled at the speaker.

Poor Spotify guy.

You clicked on the short video to receive your ad-free music.

The commercial was one you hadn't heard before. It was about a new podcast, one consisting of ghost stories, urban legends, and the like.

Intrigued, you decided to check out their page.

www.sleepless-podcast.com

'8/10, alright name.' You shrugged.

The page itself was neat. The episodes were numbered, and in order with descriptions on the content. There were also sections where they were instead ordered by the subject of the episode.

You decided to explore it some more before going back to your playlist. Maybe it would bring you some entertainment. Who knows?

You scrolled through the episodes and descriptions. None were looking that appealing to your taste so far.

So instead, you tapped on a different section. Nothing looked good in urban legends. You'd heard most of them anyways.

After listening to parts of some episodes, one section of them caught your eye.

Summoning demons.

'Peculiar. Who would want to summon a demon?' You thought.

You decided to tune into an episode.

"Welcome back insomniacs, pyromaniacs, and those with six-packs! To the rest of you... Hey I guess." One of the hosts joked.

They both had a laughing fit and then introduced themselves, Natsu and Lucy.

"Tonight's episode seems to be... Demon summoning, and rituals? I wonder who sent in experiences like this.. kind of dumb and scary if you ask me!" Lucy spoke.

"Well without demon summoning, we wouldn't have Happy. " Natsu replied.

"Oi!" A small voice angrily yelled back. Probably whoever Happy was.

You laughed a little and continued listening to the podcast. It was entertaining.

★                           ★                              ★

So, what you learned from the podcast was not to summon demons. With the ritual given to the hosts, the person who sent their experience said it was unpredictable what you could get as an end result.

Apparently, that person had summoned a poltergeist somehow. After everything they'd been through, they did manage to have it exorcised.

Although they were interesting, listening to podcasts like this probably wasn't a good idea when you had nothing else to do.

You contemplated. Thought about it for a bit. What were the pros and coins?

You could die. But would you really mind that?? It might not even work anyways, to be honest. How many times had you used a Ouija board with no response? Exactly. Many.

So, out of pure boredom and curiosity... You were going to summon a demon.

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

heyy! how was the chapter? you guys ready for the next one?😔

anyways i just wanted to thank everyone for reading! in its first couple days, my book already has a few readers!! i hope you're all enjoying, and i hope it will continue to be a good fic for you all! :)

until the next chapter... byee :p