how tf do you spell fifteen

i thought it was fiveteen istg im- 🙄👈

anyways um- 😭

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

Childe had chased you into your room, and locked your door. You were cornered.

"Why did you lock the door, that's unfair!"

"Never said I couldn't sweetheart."

It was now a standoff between you two. You weren't quite sure what was happening. He finally got the kiss he was waiting for but was angry because it was on his nose.

"I'll jump out this window right now!" You threatened.

He glared at the window and ran in front of it, causing you to run to the other side of the room in fear.

"Wait a sec- damn it!" You puffed your cheeks out in anger.

"Apologize for that, cheater! I deserve an actual kiss, which wasn't that!"

"You never specified what kind, idiot!"

You were both holding back laughter at how stupid you were being.

Childe then ran at you, trying to knock you off balance. You dodged him and waited until his back was turned to you.

"HYAAAAHH!!" You screamed.

He turned around, everything seeming as if it was in slow motion. Before he knew it, you'd karate chopped the top of his head. Hard.

"Oww, that hurt (Y/n)!" He whined.

You covered your mouth so you wouldn't laugh at him, and mimicked his whining.

"That huUurt- well then why'd you run at me? We're you expecting me to just- I dunno, fall or something?"

He angrily mumbled, throwing a tantrum on your floor like a toddler. When you thought it wouldn't get funnier..

"Kiss it better!"

"Huh- do what now?"

"You heard me~!" He 'innocently' smiled.

You deadpanned.

"And how do I know you won't take advantage of that to do something else?!"

"I thought you trusted me! Aren't we friends?" he cried.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." You dragged out the r.

You walked over to where he was sitting on the floor, squatting in front of him. He pointed to where it 'hurt', and moved closer to you. You held in laughter at the man on your floor, upset over not getting a kiss.

Instead of giving him a kiss, you pat his head. You left your hand for a second, only to be bitten. By Childe.

You completely lost it at this point, laughing so hard you were tearing up. Childe himself was confused, not even knowing why he bit you, but laughed because you were.

Once you calmed down a little, you turned to Childe who was still chuckling as well.

"Why- whY did you bite mE?" You laughed again at the end of the sentence.

"Because I said kiss me not give me head pats!"

He tried to pout at you, but couldn't hold in his own laughter. You sat next to him, and leaned on his shoulder, still trying to calm down. He chuckled and laid his head on top of yours.

★                           ★                              ★

"So do demons shower?" You asked, looking up from your phone.