FouR?

a/n: i rolled like 3 times and didn't get xiao but i unlocked part of beidous constellation, then pulled xinyan and also part of her constellation 😃👊

and im curious- who're you guys choosing for the stand by me event? im thinking xingqiu👀
★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

Grabbing your candles out of your bag, you set them on the kitchen counter. You decided to go back and listen to the entry for the demon summoning ritual from the podcast.

You skipped to about ten minutes in, when the ritual was explained. Lucy's voice quietly spoke from your phone, explaining the setup of the summoning circle.

"Draw a pentagram in said summoning area with a piece of red chalk." she read.

You quickly paused the video to grab a piece of chalk. You grabbed an old art bin from your bedroom closet, and scurried back to your living room.

Unpausing the video to let her continue speaking, you listened and waited for all the directions to begin.

★                           ★                              ★

Stepping back to stare at your work, you sighed.

'should I really do this? Kaeya seemed worried..'

Your mind also wandered back to that boy from the ghost hunting equipment shop.

Maybe you shouldn't be doing this.

"Can't chicken out now. Plus, it's probably not even prepared right anyways.. " You mumbled.

Though, as brave as you tried to be, you were shaking slightly. You could die. It could kill your loved ones. But what were the chances, really?

You felt a shiver as you lit all the candles, and sat in front of the pentagram, your offering of raw beef waiting for its sacrifice.

You closed your eyes, and began reciting the words to summon your little friend.

"Chio Hatio Irola Akromi Kao Ik" You said, breath shaky.

You shut your eyes out of fear.

Everything was still.

No noise.

Nothing.

You opened your shut eyes, taking in your surroundings.

'Just my apartment.' You though.

You were unable to tell if you were happy or disappointed. Probably happy until you heard what sounded like... A man?

"Hmm.. "

Your eyes widened as you turned around.

A face in front of yours. Dark blue eyes deeply stared into your own. There was a smirk on his face as he gave you wink.

"You called, your majesty?"

"WHAT THE HE-?" You couldn't finish.

You stopped yourself from speaking and instead got up. As fast as you could, you grabbed your phone, sprinting into your bedroom. You slammed the door and locked it.

'Where?? Where do I go?'

The closet.

You quickly ran over, moved some stuff around, and buried yourself inside but still leaving some space to see and breathe.

Quickly, you dialed the only person you could think of. Lumine.

Ring...

Ring... Come on, pick up!

Ring..

"(Y/N)! What's up?" she asked, her tone signaling she was bored.

"Lumine I think.. I made a mistake.." You responded.

You were out of breath and your heart was pounding as you heard creaking from around your hallway.

"What would that be?" You heard Aether's voice ask.

"I.. I've summoned an incubus." You cried, quietly of course.

You heard them laughing as your signal cut out.

'Why? Why now of all times..?'

You were on the verge of a possible panic attack when you heard a voice next to you.

"BOO!"

You screamed and ran out. You tried to run out of your room, thinking he would've left the door open.

But instead you ran into the door.

There you laid, on your floor. A face above yours. Still smirking at you.

You screeched.

"I didn't want an incubus, so if that's why you came get out!" You yelled.

It took courage to even speak. Probably because he was a literal demon.

You prepared yourself for death when instead you heard..  laughter? The thing had a laughing fit on your bedroom floor.

"PFFT- incubus? You thought- hahaha hold on WHAT-? I thought I looked good but I must've underestimated myself!" he laughed, wiping a fake tear.

You sat up and watched him have his fun laughing at your mistake. You also took the time to see what he looked like exactly, as you bolted out of the room too fast last time.

He had short, orangish colored hair. He seemed a little pale, but not completely.

The man was dressed nice, fancy looking sort of suit? He had black boots on that went about halfway home his shins.

You looked up at him as he stopped laughing, and reached a gloved hand out to you.

"My name is Tartaglia, but you may call me Childe. I am most definitely not the incubus you think I am, but thank you." He snickered at the last part.

You debated whether you should really be shaking his hand or not. He hadn't offered anything yet, so why not?

You shook his hand.

"I'm (Y/n)."

"So then, what was your reason for summoning... And why me, at that?" he asked.

You explained your boredom to him, and surprisingly he didn't interrupt to take your soul... Or whatever they do.

"Was I supposed to know that you would've spawned? I didn't think it'd work, really." You said.

"Well lucky for you, there wasn't much blood or a live sacrifice. That's why I came instead of anyone else. You should probably thank me for that." He laughed and shrugged.

After sitting in silence for a little while, he spoke up.

"I suppose it is time to take my leave then. I do hope we may meet again, darling." He said.

Before he tried to just poof away, you decided to ask something. Something that would probably be life changing.

For better, or worse though? Who knew.

"Wait.. Can you stay, actually?"

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

so like i couldn't think of a gender neutral term for princess, anyone have any i could replace it with? :)

also like,, funny story here

tw// nsfw↓

so you all know yandere fics yeah? well nothing against them but some have just traumatized me.. but i also love some of them 😭anyways i was reading one and there was like an entire smut chapter which usually i don't read, but i like to torture myself so why not right? it was so detailed and terrifying that when i finished i was just cackling because i was and now am again TRAUMATIZED.

anyways how are you all 😖👊