twenty twö

when is childe banner coming help i have almost 5.2k prrrrimos saved

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

With the conclusion of the uno game, you'd finished in 3rd to Razor. He'd secretly been hiding that he had one card left, and somehow wasn't caught. Everyone knew Bennett was covering for him, though, there was no other way.

Anyways, the game eventually finished with Zhongli in last, obviously. Quite a few people were tired which was guaranteed seeing as the game had little over 20 playing. It took quite awhile to finally end it.

Because of this, people began leaving. You had already said your goodbyes, and decided to sit outside and wait for anyone who was staying to come sit with you.

The first to show obviously had been Childe. You were leaning on a tree in the backyard, and he say close to you, laying his head in your lap.

You looked down at him in curiosity, however he seemed to be a little worried.

"Childe, what's wrong?" You asked, running your hand through his hair.

He smiled, enjoying your touch. This didn't last very long as he once again got lost in his thoughts.

"There's some stuff I'd like to tell you. To start off, I haven't been quite honest with you, (Y/n)." He began, looking up at you.

There was no sign of a joke, and it seemed he was being serious for once.

"Go on if you're comfortable. A song as you're not trying to kill me or anything, I won't be upset with you." You joked, lightening the mood.

"Well, first of all, my name. You only know of my two aliases, Childe and Tartaglia. My actual first name is Ajax." He paused for a minute.

"Ajax... I like it!" You chuckled, earning a smile from him.

"Well then, you may call me it if you'd like. Now then, about my past.. Let me think of where to start." He closed his eyes.

"Before you do, I just want to ask something. It's okay if you don't want to answer, but why are you telling me, and now of all times?" You asked quietly, looking inside to see if anyone had actually left or not.

Luckily, they were all still grabbing leftovers and some saying goodbye.
You looked back down at Childe, waiting to see if he'd respond.

"As for that, I suppose if you stick around, you'll find out soon,  sweetheart! I want you to trust me, I guess. It's understandable if you don't, but I feel that keeping things from you isn't going to make you trust me any more than you may now." He replied, glancing at you, then inside.

"Alright.. Then tell me whatever you'd like to, I don't mind secrets. We all have something we don't share." You smiled.

He smiled back, and began telling you things he'd been keeping in. Some were no surprise, such as the fact that he had been rich. There were small surprises, like his siblings. Their names were Tonia, Teucer, and Anthon.

He told you funny short stories of them, and how he would visit them very often. He told you about how excited they were to see him, and ho excited he was to see them and bring them different gifts from wherever he went. It was evident how much he cared for them. He sounded like an amazing older brother to you.

As normal as that half of the conversation was, he still had more to tell you. What was left, he knew would probably shock you. He wanted to be honest, though, so he was.

"So, I'm certain that you think I became a demon after death, right?"

You hummed in response, curious as to why he'd ask this.

"Well.. That's wrong, and I've been lying about it. I never truly died. I've always wanted to be powerful, as powerful as one human could be... And so, I sold my soul to a demon." He confessed.

Your eyes widened as your brows furrowed. He continued, not wanting to confuse you any longer.

"I left my siblings behind, though they probably think I'm just traveling now. It was only recently that this happened, and I've made you think I died decades ago." He finished, seemingly no more to say.

You kept silent for a moment, unsure of what to say. You weren't offended at all, just confused. A question did finally come to mind after you let the thoughts sit.

"Do you regret it?" You asked, looking him in the eyes.

This time, he was silent for a minute. He wasn't sure how to answer, thought he knew the answer.

".. I do. As much as I hate to admit it, I do. My siblings are probably worried since I haven't written a letter. I care for them, yet I hurt them. I don't know if I can make it right, and they probably won't ever be able to see me again." He mumbled, covering his face.

"Then let me help you. If there's a way, I'll do it. You can't leave them behind this easily!" You responded, a determined look on your face.

"I've tried, but the only way left is something that I'm in no way prepared for, and it's dangerous. I refuse to risk you because of my own selfishness." He looked away from you, trying his best to hide his disappointment.

It wasn't easy being honest, especially when you're as prideful as Childe. He just wasn't good at hiding his feelings no matter how hard he tried, though.

You easily noticed.

"Hey, mind sitting up for a second?" You asked, and idea popping into your mind.

For once, he did without saying much. No 'aw I was enjoying that' or even just a plain 'nope'.

Once he sat up next to you, you move yourself to face him while sitting in front of him. You then wrapped one arm around his back, and one on the back of his head, pulling him close to you.

"It's okay, we'll find a way. Even if it's something you think you have to do alone, I won't leave you by yourself." You mumbled.

He wrapped his arms around you, holding you as tight as he was able to. He muttered a thank you, and continued to sit together.

Back inside, those who were still there included the Lumine, Aether, Kaeya, Lisa, A sleeping Paimon, and Xingqiu who was leaving soon to head back to his boyfriends.

Lumine noticed you an Childe were gone, an decided to check up on you while everyone was talking. Kaeya followed her, wanting to make sure you were fine as well.

They saw you two from the back door, sitting in each other's arms. Lumine said nothing, while Kaeya had something on his mind.

"Lumine, I have to tell you something. Promise you'll believe me, no matter what. I am being completely serious." He grumbled.

"Diluc says I could not trust half of what you say sometimes, but I'm listening."

He chuckled, glancing at the two of you, then back to Lumine.

"Alright then, here goes nothing."

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

guys im so excited to finish this but like still sad bc it was such a fun idea i think

also seeing as i have many fic ideas should this just be a childe accounT LMAKSJSH

ALLLLSOOOO SOMEONE PLS RECOMMEND SIGNORA FICS I'M IN LOVE WITH HER CURRENTLY