the REAL fifteen

for those who wanted to see it, i tried but the hair and eyes were kinda hard and it doesn't look like him much
😫✋

for those who wanted to see it, i tried but the hair and eyes were kinda hard and it doesn't look like him much😫✋

might post it on insta idk </3

★ ❤️ ★ ❤️ ★

You sat on the soft grass, looking up at Childe who was climbing a huge tree. After having your own home concert, the both of you decided to go to the park for awhile and chill.

Childe saw the tree in the middle of the park and insisted on having a contest to see who could climb it the fastest. He wanted to have another bet like this because he, of course, wanted a prize. It was no different from the last one. You chuckled thinking about it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"So, why another kiss? I could buy you an entire pizza or anything else, but you only want a kiss?" You raises a brow.

"Yeah because you cheated me last time!" He furrowed his brows, closed his eyes, and pouted.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You continued to watch him. He took a small break, sitting on a branch. His hair moved around in the wind. Truly a beautiful sight.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, looking glancing down at you before continuing his way up.

"Yeah." You nodded to yourself.

He gasped, and your gaze quickly moved from the grass to the man in the tree.

"You like me then, huh? I feel more energy just flowing through me!"

Your eyes widened as he zoomed up the tree. You agreeing that he was attractive turned him into a determined tree climbing monster.

"WAIT NO I WAS JOKING! I LIED I DON'T LIKE THE VIEW- STOP IT!" You screamed up at the tree.

"Too late now, sweetheart! I'm almost there~!" He teasingly shouted back.

You groaned, watching him jump up to the last branch. He threw his hands up and you heard a 'YAH'.

After his little celebration, he jumped down the branches, almost breaking one that was close to the bottom, yet somewhat high up. He stopped to regain his balance after almost falling, and then continued down.

"Well then, think you can beat that? I ought to thank you too, you know. You really gave me more energy up there!"

He gave you a smirk and a thumbs up. You just gave him a determined grin, walking up to the tree. The chance of beating him was small, but you were still going to try.

Childe sat down on the ground and began to watch you scale the tree. You started off pretty quickly, obviously not accepting defeat.

He had an advantaged over you as he wouldn't lose his breath quickly, nor get very tired. You on the other hand, were starting get tired. You continued climbing branch after branch, taking a break when you were halfway up.

This time, you looked down to see Childe staring up at you.

"LiKe WhAt yOu sEe?" You asked, trying to make fun of him.

"I'm sure you know the answer to that." He responded, giving you a closed eye grin.

You chuckled, taking another second to take a breath. Standing up, you stretched a bit and continued your way up.
★ ★ ★

After a little bit, you'd finally made it up the tree. Though it was technically a victory to climb all the way up, you did in fact lose to Childe. The two of you were now arguing about it.

"It's not my fault I don't get tired and out of breath!"

"Yeah it is! I don't have that ability!"

"Well maybe you should work on it then."

"Even if I did, I wouldn't be as energetic as you. Just admit you're a cheating turd!"

"How could you?! That's so rude!!"

You laughed, sitting down on the branch of the tree. The both of you had been arguing for a couple minutes on the subject, but decided to stop for now so you could climb down.

You pushed yourself off the first branch, landing on the one below and then slowly continuing on.

"Be careful!" Childe shouted up at you.

You gave him a thumbs up, smiling to yourself and lowering yourself down more.

Childe kept an eye on you, standing up and stretching as you were close to the bottom. You were getting a bit quicker now, taking the same path as Childe.

He noticed this, however by the time you both realized what branch you would land on next, it was too late.

As cliche as it was, you could swear everything was going in slow motion as you landed on it. You gasped as the branch, which was barely even hanging off the tree by then, snapped sending you down with it.

Childe quickly sprinted under the tree too, as fast as he could. You felt terrified, closing your eyes and waiting to either pass out or hit the ground.

When you felt that you stopped falling, you opened your eyes to see Childe. He caught you. He let out the breath he'd been holding, relieved that he got you. You'd done the same.

You began to tear up, thinking about what just happened. You couldn't tell if you wanted to cry because you were still scared, or because you were happy that you turned out physically fine.

Childe noticed this and quickly began trying to comfort you and say sorry.

"You're alright now, I got you! I'm sorry, I completely forgot about that branch! Should've remembered it."

You were confused as to why he was apologizing after saving your bones from shattering.

"I should've paid better attention too then, but you don't need to apologize to me! Thank you for catching me."

He nodded, giving you a comforting smile. You wiped your eyes as you didn't want to cry in front of him. Childe put you down so you could stand and calm yourself down for a bit.

You were surprised when he wrapped his arms around you, engulfing you in a hug. You hugged him back, as your cheeks began to turn red.

"I'm just glad you're okay. Still wanna hang out here or would you like to go home?"

"Can we go home for now? Maybe we can come back tomorrow or something."

He let go of you, nodding in agreement before turning around and squatting on the ground. You gave him a confused look, and he laughed.

"Get on! It's a piggyback ride, silly!"

You shouted excitedly, and sat(?) on his back so he could pick you up. He held up, keeping his arms tight around you so you wouldn't fall. You rested your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?" he quietly asked.

"We can have whatever you want."

"I want whatever you want!"

You chuckled, and then sighed.

"Think about it while we're on our way. I'll make you anything you want!" He turned his head to flash you a quick smile.

Then he turned back around, and continued walking while you thought about what to eat.
★ ❤️ ★ ❤️ ★

i swear i can't make a dramatic scene to save my life but i tried 😿🙏