TENN?!?!

LMAO GUYS I GOT SO SCARED BC I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS CHAPTER BEFORE IT WAS READY BUT I ONLY SAW IT BECAUSE I'M WRITING IT

btw, for the singing part in case it gets confusing

Y/n, childe
★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★
"So I'm assuming you don't have mora since you're.. Not alive?" You questioned.

"Wrong, your majesty! Have a look!"

He pulls out two small bags from his pockets, opening them up for you to see. Inside was quite a lot of Mora. He's RICH rich.

"I- how do you-?"

He laughed at your dumbfounded expression, and grabbed your hand.

"Maybe you'll find out one day, but for now let me treat my date!" he winked, walking to the closest store.

It was a hot topic, and even better, the hot topic that Xinyan worked for. Occasionally, when she wasn't helping with the customers, she would set up behind the counter and play some music for a while.

Today, she was doing just that. The both of you walked into the store, and you lead him towards the checkout counter. He watched as you waited until the girl was done playing to say hi to herm

"You know her?" Childe asked, curious about the girl.

"Mhm, she's Xinyan, one of my friends! She's great at guitar, and even taught me how to play, though I'm definitely not as good as she is."

You smiled, laughed a little, and he couldn't stop himself from smiling back.

"That's okay, you'll get better. However, now that I have that information, you have to play a song for me~!" He says in a singsong tone.

"Says who?!" You retorted.

"Me, duh!" 

Once Xinyan finished the song she was playing, she thought she heard a familiar voice, opened her eyes and gasped excitedly.

"(Y/N)!! I missed yOuU!"

"Xinyaaaan! I missed you tooOO!"

She ran out from behind the counter. You gave each other a hug, laughing and spinning around. Childe watched the two of you, waiting to see what would happen next. After all, it was obvious you weren't alone.

Once you and Xinyan let go of each other, she leaned on the counter and looked over at the odd man behind you. Then her eyes widened in shock, another gasp heard from her.

"You got a boyfriend and didn't tell me?! Ooh just wait until Xianling hears about this! Do Lumine and Aether even know?! Ooohh just wait!" she laughed evilly.

"Huh-? Nono he isn't my boyfriend! He's a... Friend? Don't tell Xianling that, the entire town will think we're dating with how you two can't keep secrets! And you definitely can't tell those two!" You panicked.

"Well if he's not your boyfriend, why's it a secret?!"

A good point.

You opened your mouth, but stopped yourself. Instead, you let Childe introduce himself. He smirked.

"My names Tartaglia, but you may call me Childe. And as much as they deny it, (Y/N) is hopelessly in love with me!"

"Am not!"

★                           ★                              ★

You sat down on a near by bench, waiting for Childe to come back with dinner. You two talked with Xinyan for a little bit, and made plans to hang out when Lumine and Aether returned.