twenty five

do you all want another modern fic like this or one that's in genshin times?

i have two ideas so like if ya wanna do a vote next chap we can 😻

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

You eventually got up out of bed again, deciding on having a snack and watching some TV.

Rummaging through the cabinets, you found nothing interesting. Same went for the fridge, anywhere else you looked. Nothing looked appealing at the moment.

You leaned back on the counter, crossing your arms and sighing once again. It would've been nice if Childe were here to make you dinner and watch TV with you.

Well, he wasn't.

You pulled your phone out of your pocket and checked the replies to tour messages from earlier.

Lisa
It's for the best.

Lumine
Good, now I won't be in danger at our next sleepover \(〇_o)/

Bennett
Amber told me, Razor, and Fischl about what happened, are you okay?! Do you want the Bennett squad to come with food??

Bennett's text made you smiled, and you agreed to let them over. Having friends there wouldn't be bad at all, especially at a time like this.

To Lumine, you just asked 'who said we're having one?'

You left Lisa on opened.

Bennett texted back that they'd be there soon with fast food and dessert. You quickly went to change into something other than pajamas, and wash your face, brush your teeth, the usual.

★                             ★                             ★

The door flung open, in walked Bennett and Razor. Fischl was nowhere to be seen.

"The food is here!" Bennett shouted, putting it on the counter.

You got up, hugging him and then Razor.

"It smells so good! Where's Fischl, though?" You asked.

"Vet.. Oz needs a checkup." Razor answered, pulling out some food.

"Aww, maybe she can come next time then." You replied, slightly disappointed but still grateful for the two boys with you.

They'd brought a fruit salad, chicken, and cake. It looked delicious. You ran into the kitchen, grabbing some plates and silverware for the three of you.

Once you set them down, the three of you grabbed food and dug in.

★                             ★                             ★

"So, (N/n), can you tell us about what happened? I promise I'm not angry like everyone else!" Bennett asked, Razor nodding in agreement.

By the time he asked this, you'd all already finished eating. You knew that the two of them knee of the situation, but how much information they had was a mystery.

"How much were you told by the others?" You asked, taking a sip of your drink.

"Lisa only told us that you somehow managed to summon a demon, and that she was worried about you. That's about it though, we just wanted to know more! Don't worry, I won't say anything, we just want to make sure you're okay!" He beamed.

"Yes, what he says... We want to check on lupical!" Razor gave you a sweet smile.

You smiled back, thanking the two before beginning to tell them about what had happened. You told them how you summoned him. How you became close. You told them about how everyone overreacted and wouldn't listen, so he left for you, wanting you to be with your friends.

"So that's really what happened.. If we explain it to them, maybe they'll understand? It sounds like your really care about each other, everyone should've listened to you!" Bennett said, staying on your side.

"Razor thinks so too... Maybe there's a way?" Razor mumbled.

"I doubt it, but at this point, as much as I want him too.. I'm not sure if he's coming back, and I don't know how to find him." You replied, sighing.

"Well, try to think of something. Don't let someone you love go so quickly! If you need help, Razor, Fischl, and I have your back always!" He shouted.

Your sadness had let up a little. You decided to stop thinking about it for the time being, instead coming up with something when the two left.

"Thank you guys. You're the best, really!"

★                             ★                             ★

It had been a few hours, and boy did the hours go by fast. You'd all spent most of the time playing video games, mainly Mario kart. Razor managed to beat you both more times than you could count. You still won more than Bennett though.

The boys were now leaving, insisting you should rest so you could figure out how to bring Childe back. They began getting their stuff together, shoes on, etc. before Bennett realized something.

"We forgot to clean up the kitchen mess!"

"Don't worry, I can clean it. It isn't too bad, plus you guys have done so much for me today! I got it." You quickly responded, smiling.

"If you say so.." He replied.

The two said their goodbyes, giving you a group hug before exiting. You were once again alone.

It wasn't too bad for now as you had a distraction, though it wouldn't take long. You made your way to the kitchen, putting plates and silverware in the sink to wash later. You stored your leftovers for later and began wiring down the counter.

Whilst doing so, you noticed a card they you'd forgotten on the counter.

Xiao. Xiao who seemed to have a lot of knowledge in the paranormal field.

An idea came to mind. The only person you knew you could go to. Whether he'd help you or not, you would find out. For now, you finished cleaning and went to your room planning on how to ask for his help.

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★