fourteen babez

guys should i start naming the chapters? and sorry if the last chapter was poorly written but i accidentally published it and didn't want to unpublish/confuse people who have notifs 😭

anyways izone is disbanding and i am NOT okay. ive been watching them since pd48 and stanning since debut this hurts so much💔

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

You slowly opened your eyes after hearing your name being called, and your nose being poked. It took a few minutes, but after yawning and stretching your arms, you finally opened your eyes fully.

You weren't surprised to see him laying next to you, however since you were no longer as tired as the previous night, you decided you could finally kick the clingy man off your bed.

"(N/n)! You're awa- hey what are you doing?!" He shouted, trying to move your arms and legs away from pushing him.

"Now that I'm not tired, I can kick you off." You chuckled.

"Why, you seemed to be enjoying my company last night! In fact, you were hugging me too last night~!"

"Was not, definitely was not! I would never hug you!"

He grabbed your phone from your nightstand, showing you as he opened the camera. Lo and behold, he had taken a picture of you holding him the night before. You grabbed your phone.

"There's no way this is real!" You flushed, and Childe pinched your cheek.

"It very much is, sweetheart. And look how cute you're being! All flustered.. Just admit your in love already~"

"No way." You turned away so he would stop teasing you.

Looking at the picture still, you noticed a notification from Lumine. You opened it, and to make your situation worse... He had sent it to Lumine.

✿                                                               ✿

bestie lumine

YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE (N/N) I WANT TO MEET HIM NOW AWWWEE

LUMINE I SWEAR THAT IS EDITED IT'S NOT REAL IT ISN'T HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND PLS

there's no reason to be embarrassed you know, you two are so cute im jealous :(

you shouldn't beأ‿أ

✿                                                               ✿

"Did Lumine see? What'd she say!?" He eagerly questioned, looking at your phone screen.

You squinted your eyes at him as he read the texts between the two of you.

"Your majesty, why are you still in denial? We'd look so good together!"

"We would not!"

You blushed again, sitting up, jumping over Childe and out of your bed.

"Where are you going? I was hoping we could lay down for a bit longer." He pouted, trying to get your attention.

You grabbed some clothes from your drawer, and walked to the bathroom, ignoring the footsteps behind you. He followed you until you closed the door.

"I need to shower, and if I catch you creeping up at me you'll be dead twice!"

You chuckled evilly, and Childe shivered out of fear.