forty oneee

thinking about ending this at 50,, how's that sound?? anyways playing re8 has me in a good mood bc of lady dimitrescu and my absolute gayness so here's another chapter for u all 😕
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As sad as it was, you were also slightly relieved. The past few weeks you'd spent with Childe's family had all been amazing, and you were obviously going to miss them. Childe himself seemed off as you all sat in the airport Wendy's. (istg i laugh at anything but this had me snorting)

"Now, dear, make sure you call often! Send letters even, if you'd like." His mother scolded as he assured her he would.

You began talking to Tonia, who had already been upset about your leave.

"We have to vc a lot and listen to music together, alright?" She sighed, frowning.

"We will, I promise!" You said, pulling her into a hug.

She hugged back before the two of you let go to finish your food. Teucer was still clinging to his brother's side, and Anthon was just laughing at his mother's scolding. Their father had a smile, sighing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Well, that's us isn't it?" Childe asked you, as an announcement called out your plane to board.

"I suppose it is." You replied, smiling as the both of you turned around to face everyone else.

Teucer was crying once again, Anthon just looked a bit sad, and Tonia was still frowning.

"Safe travels, you two. Call as soon as you get home!" Their father said, already leaving to grab the car.

"Thank you!" You both shouted in response, getting a wave back.

His mother was trying not to cry.

"We're going to miss to very much, you know! And now (Y/n) too, you're family now so we're going to miss you just as much." She sniffled, pulling the both of you into a hug. Teucer joined in.

"This is so embarrassing." Anthon sighed.

Tonia chuckled in response, pulling him over to join the hug. You all stood there for a little bit, but not too long as it was time to leave.

"We'll be the ones to visit next time, so be sure to have some good hotel recommendations!" Their mother grinned.

"I gotcha!" You chuckled.

Childe grabbed your hand as the two of you turned around, waving goodbye once again before heading to the plane.

Once you'd both gotten lost in the crowd, the rest of the family turned away, heading outside to the car.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
---

Tonia <3

i like you more than ajax you know😜❗

yeah me too😪

---

"Hey, that's wrong! You like my own sister more than me?" He huffed, his head laid on your shoulder.

"I'm only speaking the truth." You chuckled.

"Guess who I'm never cooking for again~!"

A quiet, dramatic gasp made its way out of your mouth.

"You didn't just threaten me like that!"

He smirked, before leaning back again. His mood seemed to change as the flight attendants began their safety speech, signaling it would soon be time to leave.

You brushed it off for a second to check your other messages before it'd be time to take off. (take off by wayv👀)

Xiao had texted to make sure you'd still be meeting him at the café in a day or two. Obviously your answer was a yes.

Lumine and Amber both texted in a group chat that they were excited to have you back, and Aether told you he wanted to hang out soon.

You replied to them all quickly, turning your phone on airplane mode before putting your attention on Childe.

His head was leaning back on his seat, a frown on his face and his eyes closed. Not the same mood as when you were on your way here at all.

"Hey, Ajax?" You whispered.

"Hmm?" He looked down at you, eyes opening.

"What's the first thing you wanna do when we get back?" You asked, trying to distract him from thinking about having to leave everyone.

"Well... It'll be pretty late by the time we drive back.. So I guess the first thing I'd like to do is sleep!" He replied, yawning.

"Be prepared because I'm kicking you to the couch!" You smirked.

"Huh?! How come, what'd I do?!" He questioned.

"You threatened not to cook anymore!"

"I didn't mean that, I'll cook whatever you want whenever you want it!"

You paused for a second as he stared at you.

"I suppose you can share the bed with me then." You quietly responded, yawning before leaning back in your seat.

"You suppose? I'll have you know we will be getting married and you only suppose I can sleep in bed with you?!" He whisper shouted, as others were getting settled and quieting.

"Mhm." You chuckled, cracking an eye open to look at him.

"I see how it is." He crossed his arms, with some sort of sad expression on his face.

"I will be expecting a compensation hug when we get to the car after landing." He quickly added, closing his eyes.

You laughed before putting in your earbuds to play some music. Childe stole one so he could see what you had on.

"How often can someone listen to the same song?" He asked, chuckling.

"As many times as I want if it's Loona." You replied, letting tour head fall onto his shoulder.

"I guess that's a good point." His head was now on top of yours.

Too bad you couldn't give the plane a free concert, it would've made the ride less boring and silent.

°°°°°°°°°°
if this seems rushed im so sorry KSNDND

sorry about that and any mistakes!! i think the next chapter will be better ;

anyways uhhh- how are you all today???