trì

a/n: how do you even summon a demon i didn't think this through 😭 anyways someone pls help me i am becoming a nagito simp but i haven't even gotten that far yet, i just finished watching a thh play through/the anime 💀 

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★
You woke up and checked your phone. 11 AM. Perfect.

You had a few hours to do some shopping for your supplies, get some groceries, and whatever else you needed.

Getting out of bed, you stretched, sighed, and made your way out to the kitchen. You decided to make some breakfast before heading out.

"Hmm.. Maybe some Mondstadt hashbrowns?" You said to yourself, looking in your cabinets.

You got everything prepared, and began cooking.

★                           ★                              ★

"Oof. Sorry!" You squeaked after bumping into someone, and then falling back onto the floor.

"Perfectly alright, angel. That must be what you are, at least, because you look heavenly!" Kaeya replied, lending you a hand.

"Not the pickup lines again." You groaned, sweat dropping.

"I know you missed them!" He laughed.

You two decided to walk around the store together for awhile, joking around and Kaeya trying to make you blush with his awful lines.

After quite a little while of him trying, he sighed and you just laughed at him.

"Anyways, what are you doing here? I thought you went grocery shopping only once or twice a month? Unless you just came to see me." He smirked

"Im not here for either of those reasons you idiot." You laughed.

He attempted to look sad, but failed as he started laughing too.

You explained to him that you were by yourself for a week because two of your very best friends were traveling. You'd told him about how you wanted to hang with Venti but he was off playing his lyre, and Lisa was a bit busy working on her witchcraft alone.

"So what does that have to do with shopping?"

"I'm shopping to summon a demon!" You shouted, obviously excited but nervous.

He gave you a concerned smile as you continued to walk.

"For what reason would such a beautiful goddess want to play around with dark entities? You could get hurt, and if you're that lonely there's a handsome fellow right here who has some free time!" He reasoned, voice laced with worry, but still smiling smugly.

"Don't worry Kaeya, my beautiful face won't be ruined from a demonic ritual or whatever. Plus, what're the chances it'll work anyways?"

He looked a little more relieved to think about it like that, but still worried.

"I think I have to go to a different store for some supplies, I got everything I needed here. I'll see you later, Kaeya!" You said happily running off to check out.

"Be careful, (Y/n)." He replied quietly, still worried for you.

You didn't hear it.
★                           ★                              ★

"This one looks alright.." You mumbled to yourself.

You were picking out an offering of meat for the ritual. There was no chance you'd use a live sacrifice, so raw beef would have to do.

"Maybe half a pound? How much would a demon even eat?" You continued mumbling.

"(Y/n)!" You heard behind you.

You jumped a bit and turned around. There stood another good friend of yours, Razor. He had just moved nearby recently, all the way from Germany.

"Razor! I haven't seen you in a few days, how are you?" You asked happily.

"Razor is doing good... Happy to see lupical!" he replied, smiling at you.

"Glad to hear! I'm happy to see you too!"

You turned back to the meats, and Razor followed your gaze. He decided to help you out since you seemed a little lost, and he knew a lot about meat and hunting.

"(Y/n) needs help? I can help." He offered, walking closer to you.

He asked what type of meat you were looking for and how many people you were cooking for. You decided that you should bring your soon to be new  friend some raw beef, and that they'd probably be eating for four.

Razor looked at the types and amounts per package. He picked one, handed you what he though was good enough for the occasion.

"This should be... Perfect for (Y/n)."

"Thank you so much Razor, you're the best!" You replied.

You took the beef, and gave Razor a hug. He was surprised for a second, as it was just beef, but hugged back. Both smiling, you said your goodbyes and walked off to where you needed to go.

Razor was curious about what your plans were, but he just smiled to himself and walked off.

★                           ★                              ★

After stopping at all the places for supplies, you checked off everything you had to make sure you indeed had it all

"Salt.. Got it.. Meat... Mhmm.. BLOOD?? Oh wait, there's some on the meat... Yep. Candles...?"

You groaned. You forgot to to get the candles. Grabbing your wallet once again, you headed out to the nearby shop filled with ghost hunting equipment. Why wouldn't they have demon supplies as well?

You put in your earbuds to listen to some music on your way there.
After a few songs, you were right down the street from the shop, so you took your ear buds out and wrapped them back up.

The doors bell rang as you opened it, walking in. A boy was working behind the counter, he seemed to be about your age. He had black hair with turquoise highlights, and a green tattoo on his right arm.

His yellow eyes looked up, and watched you walk through the aisles in search of your supplies.

When you finally came up to the counter area to pay, his eyes hardened. You nervously looked away, and took out your wallet.

"Be careful. You don't know what you're getting yourself into." He warned.

"What?" You asked softly.

He gave you the you-know-what-i-mean look, before going back to his stoic expression.

"Names Xiao." he said, handing you a business card before you paid.

"(Y/n).." You said, giving him a small smile.

You were a bit suspicious, but decided to leave it. You walked out of the shop.

He watched you until you were no longer in his sight. Sighing, and mumbling complaints to himself, he went back to what he was doing behind the desk.

You were confused walking down the street.

'does he know?? How? Oh well, I guess, not like he can do anything anyways...' You thought, making your way home.
★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

GUYSS CHILDE IS COMINGGG NEXT TIME

how do we feEl??

also keep your fingers crossed that xiao comes home today <333

i only have 3.6k gems saved up so like fat chance i guess 💔