thirty threeee

HRLP I'M LITERALLY-

I'M PISSING MYSELF

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

Your body felt heavy once you tried to move. You could hear the faint voices of Xiao and Zhongli as you felt yourself being picked up by someone.

"Is she waking up yet?" You hearf Zhongli ask.

You groaned, trying to open your eyes. Xiao placed you on a chair, away from the ground where you were before. Childe was asleep on the ground, Zhongli trying to wake him.

The room felt off and heavy.

Xiao quickly walked over to the table full of items, picking up one of the stones. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before turning around to check on you.

"You're awake?" He mumbled.

You hummed in response, nodding your head.

He squatted in front of you, placing the stone in one of your hands. His other hand gave you a head pat.

"You did a good job. Zhongli and I will deal with the rest, keep this for protection." He said quietly.

"Thank you." You smiled, earning a small smile from the man in front of you.

"We're going to need your help once more, though. If you could lure him out again, it would make this faster and easier." He spoke.

Ah, yes. Scaramouche.

"Got it. Is he here already, or am I going to be put back to sleep?" You asked.

"He is near, but he was smart enough not to come all the way here. If you help us when the time is right, we're guaranteed to get him out." He responded.

"Tell me what to do and when, I got it." You smiled again.

He nodded, turning back to Zhongli who'd managed to lug Childe's sleeping body to the other side of the room.

He was okay. You really did manage to bring him back. A small sigh of relief was heard from you, causing Zhongli to chuckle.

"Well then, I assume you're ready to begin?" Zhongli asked, dusting himself off.

Xiao nodded, picking up another stone for himself. Zhongli had the book in hand, ready for his part. All Xiao had to do was set up the summoning circle.

★                             ★                             ★

Zhongli began flipping pages in the book, looking for the right one. Xiao looked over the circle, making sure all was in place. Once he was certain that everything was fine, he turned to you.

"Are you ready?" He asked, offering his hand.

"Mhm!" You grabbed it, standing.

He explained the plan. You would be the one reading this time as you'd already taunted Scaramouche before. He'd be more likely to come after you than and exorcist.

Xiao would get rid of him, and Zhongli would make sure that Childe was alright in the process.

"Any questions before we begin? Hurry though, before he decides this isn't worth it."

"Will Childe be hurt during this? There's nothing Scaramouche can do to him, right?" You asked.

"He still isn't quite human yet, so no he will not be injured. There's no reason to worry yourself about his condition." He assured.

"Let's begin then."

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

dw the next chapters coming in a bit but it felt weird mushing it all here

anyways u guys wanna helps decide on my name? i literally don't know lmAOSKKSJS