Worried

As the daylight dwindled the tension in me grew

As the daylight dwindled the tension in me grew. What the hell is she thinking?!

I follow into the house behind the other guys lost in my own thoughts, not saying a word.

I walk into my room shutting the door behind me. I didn't even get to talk to her before we left. This is dangerous. She's gonna be all alone. What the fuck is Yoongi thinking?!

I puff out my cheeks blowing out my breath as I try to calm down, laying down on the bed.

To say I was worried would be an understatement, we had grown so close these last few months.

I can't stop the smile that takes over my face as I start thinking about her.

Her stupid pout she does when she doesn't get her way, the way that when she's really laughing she claps, with no sound coming out of her mouth, how she becomes the biggest baby every time she and Hobi get drunk. Our family dinners that she and Jin make, I can't imagine her not being part of our lives.

There's a knock at my door and Kook walks in as I pull myself up sitting on the edge of the bed. "You okay man?"

"Yeah" I nod my head. I can't possibly tell him how I really feel. Not with the mess he and Jimin are already in.

It's then I notice how Kookie is nervously bouncing on his feet. "The question is are you okay?"

Kookie sits beside me "I've got a really bad feeling about this" He says quietly turning to look into my eyes

It's there clear as day his eyes showing all the worry I myself am feeling. "I've been such a dick man I can't even talk to her about this cause the last time we talked I gave her an ultimatum, I was just thinking about myself. I didn't know what she was going through."

I wrap my arm around his shoulder as he hangs his head in shame. I go to open my mouth but someone else steps into the room. "Tae, can we talk?"

Jimin stops dead in his tracks as his eyes settle on Kookie. They both glare at each other and I sigh, growing annoyed by their bickering.