What Did You Just Call Me?

Betrayal

Betrayal...

Is this how Caesar felt when Brutus stabbed him? Jesus when Judas sold him for a few pieces of silver? How Han, felt when Lando turned him into Boba Fett?

I had talked to Dani about my fight with Jin, and that traitor said that I was in the wrong that I had overreacted and should have given him a chance to better explain. that I always let the smallest things get to me for no reason.

I mean I guess I had but I just didn't think it was right they all talked about me when I wasn't around, I wasn't open with people, and for some reason I let Joon and Yoongi see sides of me I always keep hidden... It hadn't even been 24 hours and Jin already knew about me breaking down in front of Joon. I was embarrassed and couldn't see why it was relevant for all of them to know about it.

It had been about a week and I hadn't heard from the boys except for Jimin who constantly texted wanting to know if we could go on a date. I didn't want to get into that mess. Who knows what he had told them about us, so I ignored him, and I fell into my old routine. I worked, and then went home and didn't do much before heading to bed to do it all over again the next day. I started taking extra shifts just so I wouldn't be home alone with my thoughts.

I actually missed them; it was nice to have something to look forward to during the day. Not that I would ever admit it to any of them, my pride always got in the way and wouldn't let me apologize even if I wanted to.

I had gotten so used to having someone with me every day that when Hobi didn't show up the next day I was disappointed, and as much as I hated dancing, not seeing him waiting outside with his huge smile to greet me sucked. How had they managed to make an impact like that? I didn't even really like them... I tried to convince myself as I was lost in thought walking home after my Thursday shift when my heart almost jumped out of my chest in fear.

"Ahh" I yelled when I felt a hand grab my shoulder as I was unlocking my door.

I was frozen in place, clutching my chest trying to catch my heart before it beat right out of it, with my eyes shut tight and a cold sweat instantly sweeping over my body as I waited for the murder to just get me already. My time has come, I should have made up with that traitor Dani! Then I heard a small mumbled laugh behind me and instantly whipped around in anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOONGI?" I shove his arm with a scowl on my face.

"You scared the crap outta me! What are you doing here?" 

His shoulders bounce as he is still quietly chuckling at the fright, he gave me. An unamused expression takes over my face and he finally has the decency to try and control his laughter. He clears his throat before finally answering me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that. I'm here because we need to talk." He quickly falls back into his serious demeanor I had seen the last time. I knew it wasn't worth fighting with him to leave or maybe I was just glad to finally see one of them again that I sat down on the front porch with him to talk.

"So, I know all about your argument with Jin"

"Of course, you do. God forbid anything stays private" I say with a roll of my eye. Hostility in each word I've said.

"You done yet?" He says with a raised eyebrow. Yoongi is no-nonsense and I know he won't put up with my attitude, but it doesn't stop me from having one. He sits on the chair beside me and crosses his arms, as he slouches a little, he looks relaxed and unbothered.

"You're throwing a temper tantrum like a child Jillian" he flatly says staring me in the eyes.

I'm shaking! How the fuck does he know my name? I never gave it to Jin when filling out the form and even at work they only call me Jelly. I'm sitting there, mouth parted, I've probably blinked 100 times trying to function.

"What did you just call me?" My voice small again all the hostility is gone.

"Jillian. That is your name... you see I know a lot; the internet is a wonderful place and you can find out a lot about someone. But I digress that's not what I'm here to talk about." Yoongi has a slight gleam in his eyes. I'm nervous. No, I'm scared about how much he actually knows.

"I'm not here right now to talk about your past Jillian, I'm here because you tried to cut us off. You need to get your shit together and makeup with Jin, we are here to do what you asked us for, and you need to let us." Yoongi's got a harsh tone as he speaks.

The next thing I know I've agreed to meet up with everyone tomorrow to discuss how to proceed. Yoongi gets up to leave and offers me this weird tight-lipped smile and a thumbs up. obviously satisfied with how this turned out.

I'm still trying to figure out what he might know about me, what they all might know about my past

I'm still trying to figure out what he might know about me, what they all might know about my past. Are they ashamed of me? Disgusted? I need to speak to all of them and find out what they actually know before I let my thoughts run wild...

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

The last chapter really took a turn for me and I wasn't too sure how I wanted to proceed with the story. I hope you liked this chapter. Let me know what you thought! 

Next up a meeting with all the boys!

As always I Purple You My Little Coconuts!