So We Meet Again

I walk up to the familiar house dread suddenly washing over me

I walk up to the familiar house dread suddenly washing over me. I ring the doorbell and surprisingly Jungkook answers the door. I must have looked shocked because he informed me that the person I was meeting today is inside waiting for me. There he is sitting relaxed on the couch, amusement in his eyes the last person I was expecting.

"Jimin?!" I ask, unable to keep the shock off my face.

"Missed me Darling?" he asks with a tilt of his head and raised eyebrows.

"Uhh, what are you doing here?" I ask nervously.

The last time I was here was the night I met Jimin and we hooked up, and I left as soon as we finished despite his protests. I never attempted to see him again, that's all it was supposed to be. A one-night stand and now he's obviously the last man of the week I'm supposed to spend my Sundays with him as he helps me. FUCK!  What was Jungkook doing here? Does he know about me and Jimin? Did he hear us? It didn't seem like he had roommates last time. Gosh let's be honest I wasn't looking at his house I was looking at him like he was my last meal.

"Well, I'm here to help you, Darling... You know how you abandoned me last time was not how I wanted things to go. We could have spent so much more time with each other. I wasn't done with you... so, imagine my surprise to see your name on our new client list." He kind of mumbles as he rubs his finger along his bottom lip. My eyes automatically become drawn to them remembering how soft and full they are, how they felt against my skin. PURE THOUGHTS!

"But you know I don't really think passion is your issue

"But you know I don't really think passion is your issue." He says as his tongue darts out running along his bottom lip.

"If my memory serves me right you were full of passion darling." He bites his lip and stands up grabbing my arm pulling me through the house to his room. Flashbacks of him pulling me through the convenience store spring to my mind. Hasn't this man ever heard of just asking someone to follow him?

"Jimin I'm not here for that!" I pull my arm out of his grasp stepping back refusing to enter his room.

"What exactly do you think I'm suggesting darling? I just wanted to grab something before we head out and thought you might feel weird alone in the living room. " he steps into his room leaving the door open grabbing his wallet and keys while I'm awkwardly standing in the hallway embarrassed of where my thoughts went.

"What runs through that dirty mind of yours darling? Your blushing." He coo's, his smile is so wide his eyes are practically closed. Jimin grabs my hand and leads me to the front of the house. 

We bump into Jungkook who is coming out of the kitchen

We bump into Jungkook who is coming out of the kitchen. He says bye to Jimin and he smiles at me.

"Have fun babe... but not too much fun." He whispers as he walks past us. His hand grazing my back as he passes by. Damn, I'm screwed.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"Shopping?" I question as we pull up to a very packed mall.

"Yep." He replies popping the p at the end.

He comes around to my side of the car opening the door and interlocking our hands standing close again. I guess I'll have to get used to this. Just like the first time, Jimin doesn't understand personal space but it's not bothering me as much as it usually does. Jimin's flirty behavior has totally left him and he swings our hands as we make our way through the mall.

"First things first we are gonna get you some new clothes! You're beautiful you shouldn't just live in hoodies." He says with a reassuring smile.

"What's wrong with my hoodies and jeans? I'm comfortable. Plus, there's no one to dress up for." I say slightly offended that he doesn't like my clothes.

"You shouldn't dress up for someone else, it should all be for you. Your clothes should make you feel confident. Do you feel confident in your hoodies?" he questions as he walks around the shop pulling items off the racks.

"I mean I don't feel uncomfortable or anything. I dress up when I go out and stuff." I'm following along looking at the items he's picking. They are not what I usually would go for, but I like them.

He hands me the stack of clothes and pushes me into the changing room, this continues into the next couple of stores. I picked only a few outfits. Jimin had great taste and paid close attention to what styles I liked, always complimenting everything I put on.

"Our days are gonna be all about you darling. Anything you want to do or try I'm here to do it with you no judgment. So be ready in one of your new outfits next Sunday and a plan on what you want to do!" he says lacing his fingers with mine again.

When he drops me off at my house he again gets out and opens my door, walking with me up my steps I unlock my door and before I go in, he stops me and spins me around pressing his soft lips to mine. 

I gasp surprised when his lips meet mine and he takes the opportunity to deepen the kiss sliding his tongue into my mouth as he pulls me closer. When we break apart we both are breathing hard, he cups my face resting his forehead against mine.

"I'd really like to see you again darling, not on our scheduled days though." His lips softly brushing against mine as he speaks.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

JIMIN IS BACK! 

This chapter was fun! I hope you liked it, My Little Coconuts! 

I Purple You All!