Reassurance

I'm having a mini panic attack looking at Jimin

Jungkook doesn't release me, instead, he steps closer to me and laces our fingers together. I try to swallow the lump that's sitting in my throat as I watch Jimin's eyes dart down to our linked hands and he runs his hand through his hair.

 I try to swallow the lump that's sitting in my throat as I watch Jimin's eyes dart down to our linked hands and he runs his hand through his hair

"What are you doing here man?" Jungkook asks as his jaw is clenched and there's a hard edge to his voice.

"I needed to talk to Jelly about our plan for Sunday," Jimin half-smiles as he looks at me.

I take my hand out of Kookie's and step away from him.

"And you had to come all the way here to her house? Texting wasn't an option?" He asks, taking a step closer to Jimin blocking his view of me.

"We had plans I didn't have to text first." Jimin steps up to Jungkook, the tension rising as they glare at each other.

Jungkook's eyes widen, as it finally clicks who my date was supposed to be with. A smirk takes over his features. "She made better plans"

I need to stop this! I quickly step out from behind Kookie and stand between them. "Uh, Kookie I need to speak to Jimin. I had a great time today, text me okay?"

His tongue pushes against his cheek and he is clearly annoyed. "Whatever you say, Babe"

He suddenly pulls me into him and leans down pressing his lips onto mine, his hand supporting the back of my neck as he deepens the kiss. My hands rest on his chest pushing him away softly our eyes meet. "Have a fun talk Babe... I'll text you later."

Kookie releases his hold on me and turns to Jimin raising his eyebrow. "See you at home man" a smirk crossed his face as he turned to get on his bike and drive away.

I can feel Jimin's eyes burning a hole into my back. He didn't deserve what I did to him, I owe him an explanation and an apology.

I let out a sigh and slowly walked past an angry Jimin up to my porch, my eyes never making contact with his. I'm a coward.