Like I Do?

Me:Can we cancel for today?

Me:
Can we cancel for today?

Jimin:
Why Darling? Don't you want to see me?? 😉

Me:
I do... BUT I really need to talk to Jungkook first.

Read 8:13 AM

I had awoken in a great mood, I felt lighter after my night with Jin. I was so happy that our fight had been resolved that I mustered up the nerve to finally address the issue with Kookie and Jimin, but as I stared at my phone waiting for Jimin to respond my nerve started to falter.

My thoughts were going everywhere it had been almost 10 minutes since I had first seen his bubbles indicating he was going to reply, but they disappeared and so did his reply.

I let out a sigh and dragged myself out of bed to at least get ready for the day. When I stepped into the shower, I let the warm water relax me and my thoughts. I had my music playing through my phone on the sink, I sang loudly and completely off-tune as I washed my hair.

My song was cut short as my whistle notification sounded letting me know I had a text message. I quickly rinsed my hair and body, wrapping a towel around me as my wet hands grabbed my phone swiping at the screen to see what Jimin had finally replied.

Jimin:
Sure. Let me know how it goes okay? I'm here if you need me, Darling.

The breath I didn't realize I was holding finally gets released and I smile. Jimin is always so understanding. I don't deserve him.

Me:
Thanks, Jimin! I will call you later okay?

Jimin:
I'll be waiting to hear from you. Good luck!

I get dressed slipping on some jeans and a large olive sweater, nothing too revealing. I want Jungkook to come over and actually have a talk, no flirting and no distractions. I brush my hair and leave it to air dry.

Picking up my phone l look at the time. 9:57 It's almost ten he should be awake now. I take a deep breath and scroll to his contact pressing the call button. It rings and rings and right before I go to end the call he picks up.

"Hello?" He mumbles through the phone.

"Uh hey Kookie do you maybe wanna come over for lunch and we can talk?" I nervously rush out my question before I change my mind.

"Jelly?" I'd clearly woken him up, his voice is still husky with sleep. I hear him shift around in his bed before he clears his throat.

"Um yeah babe let me just shower and I'll head right over."

"Perfect I'll see you soon" I laugh slightly as I hear him hum. "Don't fall back to sleep Kookie."

"Mmmm I won't" he mumbles before hanging up the call.