It's Time

"Turn It Off

"Turn It Off." I groan as I roll away from Tae hiding under the blankets

I feel Tae shift in the bed, "Mmm it's your phone Hun" he pulls away the blanket passing me the phone.

"Hello?" I answer the phone not even bothering to check who it is.

"Bitch! Get up I'll be at your place in 20 minutes!"

"Dani?! What do you mean you will be here in 20 minutes?" I bolt up in the bed and the sudden movement causes a sharp pain in my head.

Tae looks at me with concern mouthing if I'm okay. I quickly nod, smiling at him as he gets up out of the bed heading out of the room.

"Helllllooooo? Are you listening to me?" Dani asks over the phone.

"Uhh yeah sorry I was just distracted." I rub my head as I listen to her loud voice through the phone. Maybe me and Hobi do need a new hobby. I'm dying today!

"Who is more important than me?!" She questions dramatically. "OH MY GOD! Do you have one of those cute boys over?!" She gasps

I chuckle at her theatrics "Yes Tae stayed the night. AND before you get any crazy ideas, we just had a sleepover."

"You're no fun!" I can hear her pout through the phone. "I'm here to visit! I missed you, get ready I'll see you soon!" She hangs up before I can even respond.

I take a deep breath trying to conjure up the energy to get out of bed. I knew I shouldn't have given Dani my address, she always pulls stuff like this.

I glance at my phone. It's only 7:20, with a groan I roll out of my bed and drag myself to the bathroom to try and get myself together.

When I walk into the living room Tae is just putting plates of food on the table. "Oh, thank god you made food"

"You look like shit." His husky laugh carries over to me.

I poke my tongue out at him as I take a seat. He pushes over some Advils and a glass of water. "Thanks, Tae."

"Anything for you Hun" He gives me his big boxy smile and I feel my stomach doing somersaults.

"Who called soo early? Don't they know not to wake the beast?" He teases as he shoves some eggs into his mouth.

"Who are you calling a beast? I'm an ANGEL" I coo back at him. "But it was Dani, she surprised me with a visit."

I watch as Tae nervously swallows the food in his mouth. "Should I leave?"

"Hmm, I think after you eat yeah..."

A frown takes over Tae's face as he looks down at his food. I scoot my chair closer to him and wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"Taetae don't be sad... Dani is a lot to handle and I'd like to get her situated before I unleash her on you."

Tae doesn't look at me, so I lean my face closer to his giving him my best puppy eyes.

"I promise we can all have dinner together later, bring everyone at 4."

His smile creeps onto his face, he scrunches his nose giving me a nod. "Fine."

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Dani hadn't changed at all in the past few months, she was still her loud vivacious self.

She spent all morning dragging me along the shops with her asking a billion questions about the boys and my new life here.

We were finally back home, sitting on the couch watching some romance movie she put on.

"You look better here... a lot happier than I've seen you in a long time" She turns to me.

"I finally feel free Dani, like I can catch my breath." I look at her as she fidgets on the couch.

The look on her face tells me something is up. She chews on her lip anxiously as I wait for her to tell me what's bothering her.

"Do they know about Ashton and Christine?" She looks down at her fingers.

"Only Yoongi... but he didn't find out from me. Why?" I ask nervously. I can feel my muscles tense and my headache is back.

Silence takes over, tears run down her face, and my panic sets in waiting for her to answer. "I'm so sorry." She finally lets out

I feel my heart sink to my stomach at her words. "What happened?"

"They were waiting for me last night outside my house Jelly." Her hands are shaking, and I take them into mine trying to calm her.

Then she says the words I was dreading the most. "They know where you are."

The pain in my head intensifies, I can no longer hear the words she's speaking as my heart races and I struggle to pull air into my lungs.

That's why she's here! Not to visit but to warn me. I can't stay here! I quickly stand up and head out the door, I have no idea where I'm going, I just know I have to go.

In my panic, I didn't take anything with me: no phone, no keys, nothing. I worry about Dani being at home alone, but I know the boys should be there soon it will be okay.

My legs just keep moving on their own and before I know It, I'm standing in front of a very familiar building. Will he be here?

I walk into the building and up to the familiar door, I can hear noise coming from inside. I take a deep breath trying to calm down before punching in the code and let myself in.

"Jillian, I wasn't expecting you today."

"I'm ready to tell you everything."

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Shorter chapter this time My Little Coconuts, I just need to set up for what's about to happen are you all ready?!

As always, I Purple You!!