UGH!

"BITCH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! IT'S BEEN WEEKS JELLY!!!" Dani screams through our facetime call

"Dani I've been busy... it's only been a few weeks I've had to get settled and a lot has happened." I sigh. I can already tell this is gonna be a long conversation as she starts to ask a billion questions.

"Girl let me tell you the TEA! I met someone... Well 7 someone's." I finally butt in trying to stop her tirade.

The gasp that escapes her and the look of utter shock has me laughing so hard as she stops what she's doing to stare into the phone.

"YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY! Give me all the details!" her excitement is now coming through the phone. She bounces the phone around as she moves around her room trying to get ready.

I spend the next 45 minutes telling her about meeting Jimin and hooking up, then meeting Jin at the Magic Shop and how he has sent his six hot friends to help me find my "passion." I tell her all about Tae's duality and he threw me through a loop the last time we met, Namjoon and his stupid questions and how I cried like a damn fool. Jin and his lame dad joke's that I LOVE. I tried to explain that damn ball of sunshine... Hobi, but I'm sure I'm not doing well as I describe him as a child with EXTREME hyperness. God, I tell her all about how Kook had been such a flirt and I had wild ideas about him. When I get to Yoongi I pause, I don't know how to explain him. I don't know what he did to me but he's different and I just end up telling her Yoongi is Yoongi... which she didn't quite understand. 

"Let me tell you the kicker! Jimin was the last guy I met! And apparently, Jungkook lives with him too!" My voice is raised as my excitement radiates from my voice.

"Oh My God! What did he say after you practically ditched him last time?!" Her voice on the same level as mine at this point.

"He was flirty of course but damn at the end of our shopping... Dani, he kissed me and asked to see me again outside of this arrangement!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" She's screaming again, not even trying to get ready anymore as she stares right into the phone.

Before I can answer there's non-stop ringing at my door again which means it can only be one person.  I walk over and open the door and Jin is standing there with a bunch of bags again I motion him in as I walk to the kitchen with him following behind me.

"BITCH! HE IS FINE! How did you get so lucky?" she whispers the last part now deciding to be shy. She's not fooling anyone she already said the first part obnoxiously loud.

"My good luck charm is my face." Jin pipes up behind laughing as he eggs on Dani's behavior.

"I've got to go Dani. Jin is here early."

"WOW! You're just gonna leave me your BEST FRIEND?! After not talking to me in forever?!"

I roll my eyes at Dani's words, of course, she's gonna be dramatic. I love her to death, but she is a jealous friend we have been together so long it's like we are a married couple and she considers it cheating when I'm with others.