Release

I can feel it

I can feel it. The heat that creeps up from my neck is followed by the redness that is sure to flush my face, betraying me in an instant.

He's standing there, eyes slowly raking across my red features, with a smirk on his damn kissable lips, clearly waiting for me to respond.

"Uh, I-I wasn't staring," I finally managed to stutter out.

Great that didn't sound confident at all.

"I'm just looking for a snack," I say crossing my arms against my chest while I turn to look at the selection of food in front of me.

I hope me physically turning away from him would shoot him down but, I can feel his eyes on me, and then the heat of his body as he steps closer. Too close, personal space is clearly something he doesn't know.

It's been a while and my body reacts to his closeness instantly. Pure thoughts! It's exactly at this inappropriate moment that my body again decides to betray me by letting out the loudest rumble it has ever made.

"I'm guessing this snack is very much needed," he says letting out a small laugh. His eyes almost closing as he smiles.

"Yeah, I just moved and lost track of time while unpacking," I say turning to meet his warm gaze.

"Nothing here will be very filling." He says gesturing to the unappealing assortment of sandwiches in the cold case.

"I don't live far. You could always come and have dinner with me? I know the best take-out place," he suggests as he leans against the aisle.

"I don't even know you. You could be a bad guy for all I know" I let out sarcastically

He scoffs "Oh! I'm definitely bad but I promise you that you will love it."

Damn, he's hot. He's confidently looking me right in the eyes biting his full lower lip. The more I look at him more the more I have to admit that a quick release with a sexy stranger sounds very appealing.

"I'm just joking, come on I promise I won't hurt you. My name's Jimin by the way." He says, reaching out grabbing my hand, tugging me to the front.

Oh no, he's kidnapping me this is the end! The young boy doesn't even look up as I'm pulled out of the store.

"I never said I would have dinner with you," I say trying to pull my hand from his strong grip.

"So, I told you my name, are you ever gonna tell me your's Darlin?" he asks, completely ignoring my previous statement.

"My name's Jelly," I huff out trying to keep up with his brisk pace.

He finally releases my hand, looking me up and down with an intrigued look before he abruptly turns and starts making his way down the empty street. Leaving me standing in the empty parking lot looking like a lost puppy.