Boys Over Flowers

I don't know why he was the one I called

When I answered my door and he was standing there with a smile on his face and bags full of snacks. I couldn't help but feel like I made the right choice.

We hadn't talked and cleared the air between us, but he still came when I called. I stepped back from the door letting him into the house.

"Thanks for coming," I say as he shuffles to the living room and unloads the snacks onto the small table.

He has brought chips, cookies, sour candies, ice cream, and all the fixings to make sundaes and even a few DVDs.

I look through his stack of movies and chuckle reading one of the titles. "Boys Over Flowers? Really?"

He inhales a sharp breath "It's a classic! What do you mean really?!"

I roll my eyes at him. "It's just so much unnecessary drama."

"That's what makes it amazing Jelly," he says with a pout.

I grab the ice cream to go put into the freezer laughing at his ridiculousness. When I step back into the living room, he's still awkwardly standing in the middle of the living room.

"Everything okay?" I question   

"Yeah, I'm actually just surprised you called me..." His smile fades and he nervously rubs his arm with one hand.

I take a step forward and quickly wrap my arms around him in a hug. "I'm sorry," I say against his chest.

He's stunned, he's not used to me being this forward. I step back looking up at him now nervous since he hasn't said anything.

A slow smile takes over his handsome face. "Don't worry about it Sweetheart, everything is forgiven."

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"You lose Sweetheart!" Jin screams, jumping out of his seat, laughing and clapping at his win.