A Weary Sigh Of A Tiring Day

It's quiet

It's quiet.

Jin's lips tighten into a stubborn line, his icy stare bore into Yoongi who is still frozen in his spot. Yoongi's face has grown ashen, his eyes have widened in alarm, and he sits on the step wringing his hands.

Yoongi, who's always been so strong, and calm looks nervous, panicked. My heart stumbles over its own rhythm, my throat feels like it's closing, cutting off air.

"What wouldn't I understand Yoongi?" My voice is stern with no hint of sympathy in its hardness.

Lines of stress form on his forehead and he's unable to make eye contact with me. "Jillian..." He says in a suffocated whisper.

"Tell her Yoongi!" Jin grounds out nostrils flaring as he speaks.

Anxiety stabs me in the gut as Yoongi stands up looking at me. His eyes pleading for some understanding. "I..." he blows his cheeks out with a heavy breath.

Jin shoves Yoongi's arm roughly trying to get him to talk. "GOD DAMN IT JIN STOP!" I blurt out.

I know Yoongi is struggling. I can see it all over his face. Yoongi has shared lots of himself with me and I know he needs a moment to try and get his thoughts together. Jin pushing him into a corner like this is making me angry.

"JUST GIVE HIM A DAMN MINUTE OKAY JIN?!" My voice rising an octave.

"I'm just trying to help..." He says softly. A look of sadness crosses his face as he looks down.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down. "I know Jin just... just let him tell me himself." I walk up to Yoongi resting my hand on his shoulder squeezing it to comfort him.

"I don't know about you from the internet Jillian." His voice is cracking and tight as he gauges my expression.

My hand falls from his shoulder as my body grows tense to the point of shaking. "What..." my voice comes out weakly.

His expression turns tight with strain. "I knew your name because..." he pauses, noticing the other boys have come outside.

They must have heard my yelling earlier. I take a step back putting space between me and Yoongi, as the other boys come down the steps no one speaks. Do they all know his secret?