Taehyung or TaeTae?

"Stop being a baby and sit down Tae

"Stop being a baby and sit down Tae." I pull him down next to me on the couch handing him part of the blanket I have draped over my legs.

"This isn't what I meant when I suggested watching a movie Jelly! We are supposed to have fun," he whines with a fake cry before his box smile takes over his face.

"This is fun!" I roll my eyes at him and start the movie.

Tae had shown up after my shift with snacks and hot chocolate claiming that plans had changed since it was raining. I loved when it rained, I always felt like it was the perfect time to watch a scary movie with all the lights turned off. 

Tae was against it claiming scary movies were no fun but after I had pointed out that he was here for me so I should be the one who decided what was fun, he agreed to the movie. After the trailers had finished and the dark-sounding music of Insidious started, I felt Tae grab my hand.

"Tae you know how I feel about this..." I start withdrawing my hand, but he grips it tighter.

"No not today Hun. Jungkookie told us all about him holding your hand" a seriousness takes over him. It's completely different from the cute bubbly boy I met last time. This is hot. He locks his eyes with mine, his stare telling me there's no room for arguments.

"Fine" I huff out just giving in.

"See that wasn't so hard was it?" he says with a low raspy voice that feels like a caress. His arm snakes around my waist pulling me closer to him.

His face inches away from mine I start noticing his little details. Like how he has one monolid and one double eyelid they don't look strange but add to his unique face, his fuller top lip with its rounded cupid's bow, and the little moles that adorn his face the one that sits at the tip of his nose, under his eye, and the bottom of his lip. They are so endearing. Cute?

He's a handsome man but I didn't notice before, with him acting so cute and goofy the last time we met. With him looking at me so seriously and confidently it's like he's a new person... I can feel the heat rising in my body, I swallow the hard lump that seems to be caught in my throat as he leans in closer to me, I quickly turn my attention to the screen. I see the smile that creeps across his face from the corner of my eye.

That moment I had earlier with him must have been a fluke because, by the time the movie finishes, I was laughing so hard. Tae had jumped, yelled, and clung onto me for most of the movie. He was now back to that cute boy I met last time as he sat next to me with a pout on his lips from all my laughing.

"Awww Taetae don't be upset" I tease poking his side still laughing.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to him. My chest is now pressed to his and I'm sure he can feel my heart rapidly beating against his chest.

"I'm a man. I'm not a child Hun, don't treat me like one" his deep voice whispers into my ear. I feel his lips gently brush against my ear lobe as my breathing becomes labored. His serious demeanor is back, he's no longer Taetae but he's now Taehyung. How does he switch so fast?!

"You should try and remember that." Tae's hand slides down my back, resting it right above my butt.

"Hey uhh I'm sorry Taehyung" I place my hands on his chest trying to shift away from him.

Taehyung releases his hold on me and lets out a loud sigh. He stands up and runs his hand through his hair.

"No, I'm sorry I took it too far. You're gorgeous. The attraction is there for me but I'm here to help you. This was unprofessional of me." he looks down at his feet.

He looks ashamed of himself, sad, embarrassed. My heart aches for him, I didn't want him to feel like that. He's right the attraction is there but I didn't want to complicate this process any more than I already had. The whole situation with Jimin hasn't been dealt with at all and then I had Jungkook and his flirty behavior who knows what was going on there, and Yoongi who spoke to my soul and confused me the most. Did I really want to throw Tae in the mix when I wasn't even really sure what I wanted?

"Tae... It's okay we're friends, right?" I take his hands in mine rubbing my thumbs against the top.

"I'm not upset, let's keep having fun with each other!" I give him a genuine smile. I may not want to be romantic with him, YET but I do like having him around and don't want to push him away.

Tae finally looks at me seeing my smile. His boxy smile takes over his face and he envelops me in a tight hug, lifting me off the ground. Taetae is back...

After our little talk, the rest of the night passed with lots of laughs. We watched another movie that Tae picked this time. He refused to watch another scary movie saying it causes bad dreams. We ate pizza and I taught him how to play rummy until he declared that it required too much thinking and was not fun. It must have happened sometime between our third movie and the Jenga game, but we fell asleep. I woke up to my phone alarm blaring telling me to get ready for work with me laying on the sofa on top of Tae, his arms wrapped around me.

So much for not complicating things...

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Another chapter is done My Little Coconuts. I am really in love with this story so far. 

Who do you like more? Taehyung or Taetae?

I'm really going to start getting into each member's relationship with Jelly. 

Can you guys tell me which part of her life they are each working on? Let me know your theories!

As Always I Love You All!