Shadows

"Good morning" Jimin mumbles out after tugging on his hoodie

"Good morning" I laugh as he's still half asleep, his eyes aren't even open as he shuffles over to me

"What are your plans for the day Darling?" He asks while wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I've got to work in a bit, and then I have to meet Yoongi afterward" I'm struggling to put on my shoes with him wrapped around me.

Jimin's phone lets out a ding, and he lets go of me, taking his phone out of his pocket. Looking at his notification he lets out a deep breath.

"Everything okay?" I question as his fingers rapidly tap against his screen a scowl taking over his features.

Jimin shoves his phone back into his pocket. "Yeah it's just Kook, he knows I didn't come home last night and he's not happy about it."

I nervously bite my lip. I made my bed and now I have to sleep in it. I need to talk to him sooner rather than later.

I woke up to a few messages from Kookie this morning, but I haven't replied to them yet. I need to talk to him in person, but I'm scared he wouldn't be as understanding as Jimin.

"Hey, no pressure Darling, talk to him when you're ready okay? Just try to not leave him wondering for too long." Jimin tugs me back into his embrace, I wrap my arms around his waist enjoying his warmth.

"I'll talk to him soon I promise."  I give him a squeeze and then step back.

"We need to go before I'm late for work" I take his hand and pull him out the door with me.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

I may have forgotten to ask my questions on Wednesday with the chaos from talking to all the boys, but I would ask them today!

I had mentally prepared myself so I could have this conversation with Yoongi.

"We need to talk." It's the first thing I say as I step into the small studio