Confessions

"You're back!" Dani rushes me at the door but comes to a dead stop as she sees Yoongi standing beside me

"Are you okay?" She asks, her eyes filled with concern. "You know, about what I told you?" I watch her fidget, giving Yoongi a small smile as she waits for my answer.

"I'm okay Dani..." I clear my throat, drawing her attention back to me. Yoongi squeezes my hair hand and starts speaking before I can continue.

"I know everything you don't have to hide anything in front of me Danielle" A groan comes out of my mouth at his words. Why does he have to call everyone by their government name?

I watch as Dani's eyes dart to our intertwined hands and her brows furrow "Who are you exactly?"

A smirk crosses Yoongi's face at her defensive behavior. "Min Suga. Genius" He nonchalantly says with a shrug.

I roll my eyes, letting go of Yoongi's hand. I link my arm with Dani and walk to the couch, not even bothering with Yoongi.

"That's Yoongi, don't let him get to you," I say as I lean towards her ear. "He's a total softy" I whisper.

"He's got an attitude," She says loudly throwing him a heated look as he sits across from us.

I sigh at her words and look over to Yoongi who doesn't look bothered at all. "Anyways... I told him about Christine and Ashton, he wants to help"

Dani sits up straight at my words and nervously glances at Yoongi. "How?" My feisty friend asks meekly.

Her behavior is totally out of character for her. She's scared I can see the terror in her eyes. She's seen what they have done to me when I've disobeyed.

I reach over and rub her back. "I'm gonna tell all the boys and we will try and figure something out... together."

The shock takes over as she snaps her head in my direction. "You're gonna tell them EVERYTHING?"

"She needs to," Yoongi says leaning forward resting his forearms on his knees.

I nod my head stressfully pushing my hair out of my face. "Yes. BUT later I want everyone to relax and get to know you first..."

Before I can say anything else loud voices are walking up to my door. "SUNSHINE OPEN UP IT'S US!" I hear Hobi shout as he starts knocking on the door.

My shoulders slump as I feel the tension leave me and I relax a little.

A small laugh escapes as I stand up to open the door. "Calm down man!" A deep muffled voice on the other side of the door says.

I hear Jin's dramatic intake of air as I reach for the doorknob "What do you mean calm down!? You were more excited than he was a few minutes ago!"