Petty Princess

The atmosphere is tense, to say the least

It looks like an episode of divorce court as we are all sitting in Jimin and Kook's living room which turns out to be all the boys' living room because, apparently, they all live together. Just my luck.

The silence is smothering us, no one wants to start this conversation. I'm sandwiched on the couch between Yoongi and Kook, Jimin had tried to sit next to me but Kook had quickly sat down right before Jimin could, forcing Jimin to sit across from us next to Jin. Both of whom were glaring in our direction.

Tae had taken a seat on the floor with Hobi, and Joon was standing in front of all of us with his arms crossed

Tae had taken a seat on the floor with Hobi, and Joon was standing in front of all of us with his arms crossed. In all honesty, it looked like we were small children about to be scolded by Joon.

I was nervous, Kook kept pressing his leg up against mine causing me to scoot closer to Yoongi. Thank the heavens for Yoongi, he was still his nonchalant self and didn't look worried at all, which was helping to relax me. I had questions that I needed to be answered and I couldn't be nervous to ask them.

"You all know why we are here. Things were said that shouldn't have been said, and now we need to fix it." Joon has his jaw clenched again. I know he's serious. He looks at Jin and me but then to my surprise he looks at Yoongi also. Shit, what has Yoongi said!

"Well if someone hadn't overreacted and actually let me speak there wouldn't be any issues" Jin sassily replies and boy does it trigger me.

"Well if you hadn't tried to step out of your lane and..." I'm instantly cut off when Yoongi squeezes my hand. The look in his eyes warned me to shut up.

"Jin enough you aren't innocent in this either," Yoongi says calmly.

"And you are?" Jin is obviously annoyed as he questions Yoongi.

In a matter of seconds, all the boys are there talking over one another. Yoongi and Jin yell at each other. Kook and Jimin are fighting over the seat! Of all things to argue about... and then poor Tae and Hobi are trying to calm down both pairs only to be yelled at and told to stay out of it. Joon just looks stressed as he's pacing mumbling to himself.