On Wednesdays We Wear PINK

To say I slept horribly would be an understatement

I tossed and turned for hours and when sleep finally took over I was terrorized with my memories of Ashton. I woke up around 3 am breathing rapidly, my sheets drenched in sweat, and absolutely no hope of getting some actual rest. I only had a couple of hours before I needed to be at the café to open so I decided to just shower and get ready for the day.

I felt like a zombie at work just going through the motions. Needless to say, when my shift ended, and there wasn't someone waiting for me I was super relieved and rushed home for some much-needed sleep. I was praying that my lack of sleep the night before and my busy workday would allow me to slip into sweet oblivion without any dreams. And it did until someone was at my door ringing the bell, like a madman! I pull my phone off the charger and drag myself to the door. Fuck it's only 6! I'm gonna be up late tonight. The ringing has not stopped and I'm steadily growing angry! I fling open the door and there filing up the doorway with his broad self and a silly smile is Jin!

"FINALLY!" Jin pushes past me stepping into the kitchen.

It's then that I notice that he's carrying quite a few bags with him. He starts unloading tons of food and just making himself at home in my kitchen.

"Sweetheart what do you eat?! There's nothing in this fridge!" His tone is light, but it sounds like he's scolding me.

"Jin it's just been a busy week and I haven't made it to the store again. Plus, I'm not much of a cook." I state with a laugh.

"You can't be skipping meals or eating unhealthy!" he nags as he slips on his pink apron.

I'm sure I have a look of disgust on my face when Jin steps up to me handing me a pink apron that matches his.

"On Wednesdays, we wear pink sweetheart," he says quickly putting the apron around my neck and tying it around my waist.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"What do you call an egg that's turned up?" Jin asks barely, containing his own laughter waiting for my reply.

"An Ome-LIT!" he shouts before I can even reply.