Chapter 27: 20's

Today is the 20's Dance and I'm wearing a silver flapper knee length dress, which has pearl white beading's, and I am wearing a head band with feathers for my head piece, also some long necklace and a bracelet. Nik is taking me, as I have slowly forgiven him.

At the dance we started dancing and laughing.
"You look stunning love." He smirks then kisses my lips.
"I know." I cockily replied.
"Maybe after this." He starts but then stops, he is looking at something. I look behind me and see Tyler and Caroline dancing.
"Where the hell have he been?" I ask aloud.
"That's what I like to know." Klaus went up to them but Tyler already left.
Niklaus and I follow him outside, but when we want to get out of school we can't, as if an invisible force field is trapping us in, Esther!
"Nik, your mother." I say worried. Not long after the Scooby gang arrives.
"What's wrong?" Stefan ask.
"My mother! She trapped us in! She's planning something. Bonnie use your magic to take the veil off!" His voice booms.
"Why can't Clarissa do it?" She whisper as we make our way to a classroom.
"You know why, in her condition using to much magic might be dangerous! Now do it!" He scream.
Bonnie started chanting but I know she isn't strong enough, especially not against a original witch.
"I can't... She's to strong." Bonnie says.
"Then maybe you need a motivation!" Klaus then zooms up to Bonnie's date and started choking him.
"stop! Stop I'll do it!" She screams and started chanting, after the spell is done drops of blood splatters down her nose. She's doing to much.

"Nik I'll bring Bonnie home, you can go and take care of Esther." I say taking Bonnie's hand and handing her other a tissue.
"Very well." Ge kisses my forehead then leaves.

"I'm sorry." I say as I drive both Bonnie and her date away from the disaster. 

"Why?" She ask shocked. 

"I didn't help you, I could have but I didn't and for that I am sorry." I say. 

"It's alright." She smiles, then gets a message. 

"oh my god." She whispers a tear falling down. 

"What's wrong Bonnie?" I ask. 

"Alaric, he's dead. Esther he wanted to make him into a original to kill all originals but the gang came intime and killed her. But if Alaric doesn't drink blood he'll die. He's going to die!" Bonnie says. 

"I'm sorry." I try putting on a straight face, but honestly i'm also sad. He was a good teacher and he takes care of my siblings, even if Elena hates me. 

Once I arrive at her house she hugs me then walks in with her date. 

I drive my car back to the cottage Klaus build for us. 

After I arrive I went to our master bathroom and showered, then change into a mini silk dress as Pj's. 

Taking out my grimoire I lay on the bed and started to read. I must have fallen asleep because I felt someone moving me and kissing my forehead. 

"I am so sorry love." Klaus? 

But I couldn't say anything back, sleep tookover and I dream of a man that looks like Stefan but in a toga with my mother. Weird.