Chapter 26: Cottage

"Will I see you again...Mother?" I ask.

"Yes my child you will, it may not be tomorrow nor will it be next week. But I know we will meet again, I have been planning on coming back to you for so long now, I just needed time to gather all I need. Good bye my sweet." Questyiah, my mother kisses my forehead then evaporated into smoke.

After that in counter I went to the grill.

Sitting at a table I ordered a Chicken salad with cheese fries and Ice Lemon Tea.

As I am eating I see a shadow lurked over me.

"What do you want Klaus?" I ask not bothering to look up.

"To apologies. Please Clarissa forgive me...I know what I did was unforgettable nor is it unforgivable but please come with me...I want to show you something." He begs.

"Very well."I huff standing up.

As we get in his car I can see him smirking smugly.

"Imbecile." I whisper.

"I can hear that!" He say glaring jokingly at me.

"Good! Because you were suppose to!" I smile and started to play games on my phone. Not noticing where he is driving us to.
"Here we are." Klaus says. As I look up I gasp, beautiful. There is a beautiful waterfall behind a little cottage and flowers surrounding it.
"Klaus it's breathtakingly beautiful." I whisper.
"This isn't all love." he grabs my hand and brings me inside the cottage. A stone built fire place is set in the living room surrounded by a couch, pillows and a Flat screen. Opening a wooden door I was awestruck, the room is a nursery. Little flowers are painted a inch above the floor boards, the entire wall is painted beautifully. In a corner sits a rocking chair and in the middle a carved white baby crib. A tear spilled from my eyes and I look at Klaus.
"It's... Amazing thank you." I say hugging him.
"So am I forgiven?" Klaus ask smiling.
"Most defiantly not. You can't buy your way into forgiveness, you need to emotionally show me you are sorry and love me and will never do that again!" I yell.
"Fine." He corms up to me and kisses me.
"What are you doing?" I ask pulling away.
"Showing you how I feel emotionally." he declares.
"So you're feeling like horny bitch?" I ask innocently.
"No, I feel in love and an idiot for hurting my one and only love, you." He cares my face.
"Klaus..." I start but am stopped.
"I'm going to set a bath for you, don't worry I won't be with you... Unless you want me to." he then leaves.
Ugh he makes it so hard for me to stay mad!
I start roaming around the unknown cottage, suddenly he appears in front of me.
"The bath is ready, I also played your favorite music, put a few scented candles around the bathroom, made you chocolate covered strawberries, a jug of ice tea, some love heart chocolate, and after you're done with the bath I cooked us dinner, actual human food." He rambles.
"Klaus...It's to much." I follow him towards a huge bathroom.
"Nothing is to much for you, love." He kisses my cheek then leave.
Stripping I went in the bubbly water, God it feels amazing. I took a bite of chocolate covered strawberries and it feels like my tastebuds are in heaven. I start drinking the sweet liquid of ice tea, and eating the mouthwatering chocolate, but I don't feel satisfied, I feel...Lonely, something is missing... No, someone is missing.
"Niklaus!" I yell.
"Yes? Is everything alright?" He ask standing in front of me.
"No nothing is alright!" I huff.
"What's wrong love?" he ask worried.
"You aren't in here with me." I smile.
He basically became a statue, frozen in place. But as quickly as that happened he stripped and goes in the tub in front of me smelling goofily.
"Wipe that smirk off of your face and scrub my back." I joke handing him a bath sponge with a tint of lavender scented soap on it. As I turn around and lay my back on his chest I feel him starting to scrub my back and shoulders. Not long after he kisses my neck then my jaw line, followed by my cheeks, then my lips making me shiver.
"Klaus..." I moan.
"Do you want me to stop?" He ask.
"...No" I say facing him and clinging my arms on his neck.
In a flash we're no longer in a tub, but laying comfortably on a bed.
Klaus starts kissing me lower and lower.
"Klaus..." I moan making him smirk.
He goes over me and kisses me, before things could get further I stop him.
"Klaus, I forgive you but... I don't want this...Not tonight anyways, I'm sorry... I forgive you but I still...Need time to fully trust you... Maybe tomorrow?" I say carefully.
"Anything for you love." he kisses my cheek then lay next to me.
As I put my head over his chest I am engulfed in a dreamless sleep.