Chapter 21 Darkness

When I found out I am with child I froze. I couldn't think about anything but the outcome of this, will Klaus believe me or will he kill me? What am I going to do? I was going to go to ebd when I got a message from Bonnie.

ㄒɦɛ ցɑƞց ҡillɛԀ Ƒıƞ, тһɛʏ ɧaѵɛ a ωɛaƿօɳ aցaiƞsɫ ʘrıցıƞɑƖs - ℬoƞƞıɛ

Oh my god! They have a weapon against originals. After I got the message I changed into a white crop top with a print of big red lips, and I use my blue jeans short shorts and my black sneakers. I quickly drove to the Mikaelson mansion.

When I arrive I didn't even bother to knock I just went in.
"Rebekah!" I shout.
I was suddenly in a tight hug.
"He's gone!" She screams crying.
"I know, I am so sorry Bekah I had no idea, Bonnie just told me 15 minutes ago." I whisper. She let me go and then I saw Klaus crying.
"Clary, I... It wasn't me." he choked out.
"What?" I ask confused. He zoomed ingrown of me and hugs me crying.
"It wasn't me! My psychotic mother she... she put a spell on me. After Bonnie unlinked my siblings and I the spell broke. I... I didn't mean to say what I said. And oh god I hit you, love. I'm so sorry." he said kneeling I front of me and hugging my knees like a helpless child.
What he said brought me to tears and I crouch down in front of him.
"Klaus it's alright, it wasn't you. I... I still love you." I whisper.
"I love you to." he says kissing me.
I then pull away.
"I need to tell you something, all of you." I say then Elijah stands beside Rebekah.
"What is it love?" Klaus ask worried as he stands up and helped me up.
"Don't be mad at me okay, it wasn't only me who did this. Klaus I'm... I'm pregnant." I say looking down, when I finally looked up at klaus he has a far twisted with anger.
Suddenly I'm chocked and am pushed against a wall, I couldn't breath.
"You! You cheated on me! I thought someone could finally love me but I am wrong! You disgust me slut! Who is the father!" He shouts and accidentally bangs my head making me dizzy.
My vision began to blur and I felt like I was falling. I feel my head crush onto a cold hard surface, the floor. I look up to klaus and look at him crying and angry, I look at Rebekah and Elijah and saw them shock and angry. Before I black out I look at klaus again and with all my energy left I whisper my last word before I black out.
"You Klaus, the baby is your child." when I said that his face becomes sad and worried, then Rebekah comes up to him and punch him, the last thing I see is all tree Originals by my side.