Chapter 8 Michael

Tonight is Prom night, as well as the night Which Michael would try and kill Klaus. I already knew that the party would be held at the Lockwood's place. When I got there I started to look for klaus. Suddenly a hand covered my eyes. "Guess who." He asked me in a seductive voice as his teeth gaze over my ear. A shiver ran through my body as he touched my hips and circle it. "Don't be a tease." Klaus laughed and turned me around. "Sweetheart did you miss me?" He asked. "Of course I did I missed you so much darling you have no idea how stressful this past few days was without you. I made you something." I took out the necklace I made and handed it to him. "It will bring you back to life even if a white oak killed you." I explained. "So are you still mad?" I felt a pang of worry form the bond. "Yes, but I rather see you alive then dead." Before he could answer I walked away.
I accidentally bumped into someone when I look to see who it was it's Michael.
"Follow me my dear, I heard my bastard son Niklaus cares for you." Before I could object I was nocked out. And everything turned black.

"Come out Niklaus and face me!" I heard Michael scream.
"I think I'll stay inside where you cannot enter." Klaus answers.
"Come out or I will kill her, I will kill Clarissa!" As Michael said that I felt a sharp end of a knife poking my back.
"Kill her! I call your bluff." he shouts back
"Klaus he will really do it!" I told him.
"Nicklaus get out here, or I will get rid of the one thing you care for." Michael voice boomed throughout the mansion.
"Kill her! I don't care, I only need to get rid of you!" Before I could say any thing I felt a sharp painful prickle on my back, and warm blood spilling out. I try and send as much of betrayal and pain to Klaus from the bond so he would feel my pain. When I looked up at Klaus I saw him crying over a dead Michael. And suddenly the world turned black.