Chapter 24: Secret

"Bonnie please you can't tell anyone." I say.

"Why not!?" She ask furious.

"Because we both know the Salvatore brothers are going to try and kill my child, they'll make an excuse about him or her being dangerous and they will find a way of killing my baby and it will be because of you. Please Bonnie for once do something for me and not Elena, she doesn't control you please Bonnie, you can't Kill Klaus or tell anyone, the spirits will be furious." I say.

"How do you know?" She ask.

"Fine let's make a deal, if the spirits want my child to die then fine you can tell my spoil so called sister, but if they don't want my child dead then you tell no one, living or dead and you help me with my new look problem, deal?" I ask.

"Fine, but why can't you just find the answer to the problem your self aren't you stronger?" She ask.

" I am but coming back from the dead is exhausting and I won't be able to do magic for a day or two." I say.

"Fine let's go to the woods where we train to ask the spirits." Bonnie sternly says.

When we arrive I sat down with light up candles around me. Elijah, Rebekah and Klaus wanted to come but I don't allow them since it will make the spirits angry.
When I feel that the spirits and dead witches are here I stand up.
"Sisters and brothers please help guid me and Bonnie Bennett, the child I'm carrying what shall we do? Allow Bonnie to tell her friends and have the possibility of them killing my child, or not allowing Bonnie to speak a word of my pregnancy?" I ask.
Then Grams walk out for a wall of mist.
"Grams?" Bonnie ask almost in tears.
"Yes child it's me." she says cupping Bonnie's cheek.
"How?" Bonnie ask hugging her.
"The spirits allow me to communicate with both of you here."
"What do they want grams?" I ask.
"Bonnie you cannot tell your friends even Jeremy, this child will help bring the old Klaus back, he will turn good, that is the entire reason why Clarissa is his mate she will save him and this miracle baby will help her in doing so. You need to promise that you won't tell anyone." she says.
"Grams I promise." Bonnie says.
"I'm so proud of you, listen to Clary she can help you. I must go now." Grams turns to me and smiles.
"You have done well child." she then disappears into the mist. I turn to Bonnie and see her in tears.
"I won't tell, and I hope we still can have the magic lessons." she says wiping her tears.
"Thank you, and of course you can still have lessons." I hug her and we went to my car. I bring her home and I go back to the Mikaelsons.

When I walk in I'm bombarded with questions.
"So what is she going to do?" Rebekah ask.
"She won't tell."
"What did the spirits say." Elijah ask.
"They don't want my baby to die." I say.
Before they can say anything else I scream.
"Shut it! Niklaus come with me we need to talk in private." I say walking to his art studio. I can basically feel Klaus nervousness
When we arrive I put a privacy spell and then sit on his chair.
"What do you want to talk about?" He ask nervously.
"Us." I say looking through his art work, most of it is me.
"What about us?" He ask standing next to me.
"You killed me Klaus! Your own mate! You almost killed our child! You killed the only person that understands and loves you! While you let people who plan your death live like those Salvatore's! But it is because that I love you that I will forgive you in time, it might not be tomorrow or this week but I will forgive you, I love you to much not too." I say kissing his cheek, I was about to go but he said something.
"I'm sorry, I thought you cheated, I thought the only woman I have ever full loved didn't feel the same way, I..." He starts to tear up so I hug him.
"I know Klaus, it's not a easy thing, love." when I was about to leave he grabs my hand.
"Stay? Please." he begs.
"Fine, lets go to your room. But nothing is going to happen! And I mean it Niklaus if you try anything I'll blast you with migraines." I joke.
"I promise."
That night me and Klaus finally made up, I love him but that doesn't mean I have to forgive him immediately, the guy did kill me!