Chapter 16 Rebekah

Waking up I felt the bright light dimming my sight.
"Ugh." I moan not wanting to wake up, I felt something warm and decided to cuddle it.
"Hello to you too love." I heard klaus whisper. Instantly my head shoot up and I realize I've basically slept on top of him, he smirks at me making me blush.
"Morning." I say.
I stood up putting on a robe, and walked into the kitchen.
"Do you want something to eat or drink?" I shout not looking back. Klaus zooms in front of my only with his boxers and kisses my neck.
"Coffee." he says.
"Is that all you want? Do you want blood?" I ask.
"Are you offering love?" He ask amused.
"Well you are my mate, if you're hungry you can have some of my blood." I say looking into his sky blue eyes.
"If you insist." he smirks, causing me to giggle and role my eyes.
I fell his fangs gazing my neck, suddenly he pricks my neck and sucks my blood.
After he finishes he gave me some of his blood to heal the wounds.
"I'll make you breakfast" he says.
"Really? The big bad hybrid making me breakfast, what did I ever do to get such an honor?" I ask, sarcastically.
"Love you basically just fed me, the least I can do is make you breakfast. So what will it be?" He ask.
"Surprise me." I say, then walk away swaying me hips.
"You're a tease." I hear him say causing me to laugh. After 30 minutes Klaus gave me my breakfast which consist of French toast and bacon. After that we showered and left the cottage. We decided to go to his house.

When we arrived at the Mikaelson Mansion klaus wanted to show me something.
"Follow me love." he says. We walks into a room filled with paintings and art work. I gasp and awe at the sight, it was beautiful like a private gallery.
"Klaus, did you? Did you paint all of this?" I ask. looking around, then my eyes rest on his.
"Yes. so what do you think?" He ask.
"What do I think? I think it's incredible!" I say walking around to get a better look at the art.
I went to his desk and look through his sketches, I found one of me, then another. Looking through his sketches I could see most of them are of me.
"Why do you sketch me so much?" I ask amused.
"Because, you're my muse." he says speeding in front of me, we were about to kiss but was rudely interrupted.
"Dear brother who have you brought now to be a victim?" The blond woman asks.
"This little sister is someone very special to me. Rebekah this is Clarissa Gilbert, my mate." he says.
"Of course you're mate is a replica of Tatia." Rebekah says disgusted.
"Well at least I'm not a bitch," I say.
"How dare you!" She screams.
"Love you actually are one." Klaus says amuse.
"You're a werewolf?" Rebekah ask.
"Among other things." I say.
"Well you two get to know each other, I have business to attend to." with that klaus left me with his sister, awkwardness fills the air fast.
"So.." she says.
"Do you want to go shopping? Or I don't know terrorize my spoiled selfish sister." I ask.
"Now that is something we both can do! But don't you love elena? It surprised me but everyone in this bloody town seems to bow down to every command she says." Rebekah says, jealous?
"Well that bitch has been like that ever since we were kids, she's the exact copy of Katherine. Any way what will it be shopping or terrorizing elena?" I ask
"What kind of a question is that? Of course I would rather make little miss perfect life a miserable, god knows that bitch deserve." Rebekah says with a evil glint in her eyes.
Elena watch out cause two very powerful and vengeful women are coming for you.