Chapter 23: BᎾᏁᏁIΣ!!!

Looking in the mirror I see that I have wavy mahogany hair, and jade green glimmering eyes, my cheeks are lushes pink as my eyelashes are long, I look... Beautiful. All my life Elena has always been the beautiful one but now I am. But how is this possible, just a second ago I was a Petrova doppelgänger now I'm not?
"How...How is this possible?" I ask.
"I don't know." Rebekah ask, still mesmerized by my beauty.
"I'll call Bonnie, and well know how this happened." Klaus says then left. "Are you going to forgive him?"Elijah ask. "I don't know... If i....If i didn't come back i would have died... And my baby....God my baby wouldn't have lived. I can't forgive him now, he always sees the bad in me when i always see the good in him. Now it's my turn to judge him. Because it's not fair Lijah, i always forgive him, but this. This is to extream, he...He killed me...He killed us... I can't." I say crying. Rebekah then hugs me. "That's nice to know!" Klaus angered voice made me flinch.
"Klaus...I."
"No... Bonnie is here!" He storms out.
"He hate me." I cried.
"No he doesn't he's sad and worried of losing you. He shuts people out." Rebekah explains.
Bonnie soon is in the living room with
"Why am I here Klaus." Bonnie spits.
"For me." I say.
"And you are?" Bonnie glares at me. She doesn't even know me causing me to start sobbing.
"She... She doesn't even know me!" I shriek, I look at Klaus and see a tad of sympathy.
"Am I suppose to know you?" She ask.
"Bonnie it's me Clarissa." I explain.
"Oh my god! Clarissa what happen?" She ask.
"Well... I came to tell Klaus something and he didn't believe me so he... He killed me and I came back... I don't know how but I remembered a woman she said she is my mother... And after I came back from the dead there's this glow around me and my appearance changed." I explain.
"You! You did this!" Bonnie scream using Magic to throw Klaus into a wall and giving him a migraine.
"Bonnie stop!" I scream using my magic to block hers out.
"Why he killed you! He should die!" She screams as she is distracting me she uses a lot of magic against Klaus making him cough up blood.
"Bonnie stop! If you kill him my child won't have a father!" I scream.
"What! You're pregnant!" She yells furious.