Chapter 36: Lullaby

"Hush little baby don't you cry, mama's gonna buy you a lullaby. And if that lullaby don't sing, mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring." The green eyed mother sang to her newborn baby girl.
The baby girl had sandy blonde hair and green eyes, her feature a mix between her father and mother, anyone would say that she is gorgeous.
The mother has been taking care of the new born for days, she did not questions what happened. All she cared about is that she gets to hold her baby girl.
Suddenly the baby disappeared.
"No! No!" The mother yelled.
Darkness starts to in power the light. Until she can't see, everything is Raven black.
"It's time, my dear." A woman said.
In an instant a piercing light paralyzed her eyes for a second.

Opening my eyes I saw trees, I'm in the woods. I'm not dead.
Sitting up I look down, blood still cover my clothes. When I stood up I gasped, my stomach, it's huge. It's no longer a small bump, instead it looks I'm in my final trimester. Looking around I notice the familiar Mystic Falls forest.
"I need to find Klaus." I mumbled.

I've looked at his mansion, even the Salvatore boarding house, no one was there. Curious I went to the Gilbert house. When I reached the house I was drenched in sweat and my feet was swollen, walking from one place to the other while pregnant was not easy. As I was about to enter there was a painful cramping feeling on my abdomen. Gasping I clutched my baby bump, as I leaned on the door. Seconds pass and the pain numbed. When I entered I saw Caroline and Tyler looking at a sword, while Klaus was in the living room.
"Klaus." I said breathlessly.
"Oh my god." Caroline gasped, looking at me.
"Clarissa." Klaus stood up, he banged on something before screaming.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"There's a barrier. How are you here?" Klaus asked.
"I woke up in the woods, what happened?" I asked, they all look at my huge bump, wide eyed.
"The others are looking for the cure, Klaus is trapped in here so he can't interfere." Tyler explained.
"How long was I gone?" I asked.
"Clary, you've been gone for months." Caroline said.
I was about to say something when I felt pain again. Screaming I bent down. Suddenly water ran down my legs.
"What's happening?" Caroline asked.
"She's in labor." Klaus said worried.

After what happened, Caroline and Tyler brought me to the hospital.
When I heard my baby's cries I couldn't stop smiling. I didn't fail her, she gets to live. Once she is cleaned up the nurse gave her to me. I took in all of her little feature. The eye colour she shares with me, and the sandy hair she obtained from Klaus.
"Hi beautiful, I'm your mommy." I whispered to her, smiling when she opened her mouth.
"What will you name her?" A nurse asked.
"Alexandria Rosalia Mikaelson." I said.
"You can leave tomorrow morning. We just need to make sure everything is alright." The nurse said.
"Alright thank you." When they left Caroline and Tyler walked in.
"We need to get rid of the baby." Tyler said.
"Are you crazy?" Caroline asked.
"If that baby inherited powers from Clary and Klaus, she'll be dangerous. Rather face her now as a baby, then as a raging bitch." Tyler shrugged.
"Get out." I screamed.
"No." He said.
Even though I just gave birth and came back from limbo I still had magic. Using it I snapped his neck.
"Get him out. And Caroline, if you even think about killing my child I will do everything in my power to make your life a living hell, same goes to everyone who hurts my baby girl."

As I hold my darling Lexa, I smiled.
"You are the most beautiful baby in the world." I mumbled then kissed her little nose. When she giggled I felt my heart swell with joy. She then tried to grab my nose.
"Clarissa." Klaus said, his eye trailed to the baby girl laying on my arm. Behind him stood Rebekah, her face held disappointment, however as soon as she saw me and the baby she grinned, then pushed Klaus aside to see us.
"What's her name?" She asked, as her finger traced the side of the Lexa's face.
"Alexandria Rosalia Mikaelson." I smiled.
"Beautiful." She mumbled.
"May I?" She asked, looking at me with hopeful eyes.
"Of course, you are her aunt Beks." I smiled, hanging her Lexa.
"Hello darling, I'm your aunt, and I'll defiantly spoil you rotten." She joked, she started walking towards Niklaus, about to hand him Lexa. Before taking her Klaus looks at me for approval.
"She's your daughter Klaus, and I've forgiven you." I explained. Smiling Klaus took her and caressed her little face.
"She has your eyes." He said proudly.
"And your hair." I said.
"I'll leave you three alone." Rebekah said before disappearing.
"Klaus, what happened?" I asked.
"The others, they went off to find the cure." He explained as he sat on the chair next to the hospital bed.
"Silas." I whispered.
"That's where the cure is, Silas's tomb. They got back yesterday night." He explained.
"Did they get it?" I asked.
"No, Katherine took it, and apparently Silas is out." He said.
"What, how?" I asked shocked. Although he is supposedly the man who will bring hell on Earth, I want to meet him, possibly get to know him, he is after all my father.
"Katherine, she took Jeremy, and used his blood to awaken Silas, it was the only way to get the cure." He explained.
"And Jeremy?" I asked.
"He's dead." Klaus looked at me with pity.
"No! No! Elena was suppose to protect him! This is her fault, they all want to find the cure for her! And now Jeremy is dead." I cried, Klaus then hugged my side, careful not to hurt Lexa.
"I can take you home if you want."  
"Yes, please. I don't want to stay here any longer." I mumbled.
"Klaus, take me to the Gilbert house first, if Jeremy's body is there, I want to say goodbye." I whispered.
"Anything you want."