Chapter 18 Mother

It's been a few days and I haven't seen Rebekah, I kept on asking Klaus where she is but every time I brought it up he would just change the subject. Training with Bonnie is going well she's learning fast, but she's also very stubborn. Elena still haven't apologized for slapping me. And now I'm getting ready for a small dinner party with Stefan, Damon and Elijah. Me and Elijah are getting close, he's real nice but can be scary when he's mad, I'm just happy he approves of me for Klaus.
I slip on my black one shoulder ankle length dress, it has silver sequences on the top. I then applied my make up and jewelry, then put on my crystal louboutine heels.

I walked down to the dinning room and see that they are all there.
"Clarissa, so good of you to join us." Klaus says kissing my cheeks.
i sit in between Klaus and Elijah.
"I didn't come here to eat Klaus, I came here to negotiate" Stephan says.
"Eat now or I will rip out you heart." Klaus says.
"Sit down brother." Damon orders.
"I want my coffins back stefan." Klaus says.
"And I want you to leave town." Stefan says.
They started to argue, then Klaus and Elijah told us a story about there first love, Tatia. After their story klaus and Stefan starts to fight. Not long after Elijah arrives with a blond servant carrying a silver tray covered with a cloth.
"Forgive me brother, we almost forgot desert." Elijah says, then took away the cloth showing daggers.
"What did you do?!" Klaus screams scared.
Then Rebekah and two men came out of the door.
"Rebekah." Klaus says.
She took a dagger and stab klaus.
"That is for mother." she says then walks away.
"Rebekah? Where have you been?" I ask curious. She comes to me then hugs me.
"My paranoid brother dagger me." she says.
"What?!" I shout angrily looking at Klaus, causing him to cower down.
I'm guessing those other men are his siblings, Fin and Kol.
"We'er leaving you brother." Elijah says.
"You will have nothing left." Rebekah says.
"You will be all alone." One of then men says.
"We might even take your new play thing." the other one says smirking at me.
"I am no ones play thing." I say glaring at him.
"I am the hybrid! You will not leave me! I will search the ends of the earth and kill you all!" Klaus yells furious.
"Enough." a woman says standoff in the door way, they all gasp.
"Mother." Klaus says scared.
"Do you know why I've come here?" She ask walking towards klaus.
"To kill me." he whispers.
"No Niklaus I've come to make us a family again." she says smiling at them all, then her eyes lands at me.
"Hello Clarissa, I've seen you through the other side, you can help make this family hole again." she says smiling.
Something about what she says bugs me, she's definitely lying about something.