*Chapter One*

He goes through so much... His brother died, The rest of his family left him, His friends are always busy, he's been manipulated...

And now almost everyone on the server is going crazy!...

I have to protect him, No matter what happens...

[Sams POV]

I woke up to a loud bang coming from the first floor of my house... odd. I guess something must have just fell? I got up from my bed and went downstairs to see Tommy stood in front of smashed cups on the floor.

"Tommy-", I said getting cut off

"Sorry big man", He mumbled scratching the back of his head, "So what's for Lunch?"

"Well what do you want?" I said while picking up the smashed glass so he didn't stand on it 

"I'm pretty sure the carrot farm should be fully grown by now", he said with a smile

"I'll take us down in about 30 minutes!" I replied putting the glass in the bin "it will give you time to brush that raccoon tail of yours"

He rolled his eyes and went to his room "Okay SAM!!"

what am I going to do with him? After a while Tommy finally came down stairs so we head out to go get the food. It wasn't a long walk, just around the hill near the xp grinder. Once wefinally got there we took 15 carrots and sat by some trees" 

"hey sam..." Tommy said chewing the end of a carrot 

"Yes?" I said opening my eyes 

"Can we go to SnowChester and see Tubbo!?" he said while twiddling the carrot "I really miss him".

"I don't see why not!" 

It took a while but we finally found a boat and we were on our way to SnowChester. We hit the ice near the house causing Tommy to fall out of the boat 

"TOMMYYYY!" Tubbo said running up to help him get out of the water

Tommy grabbed Tubbos hand and pushed himself out of the water shaking his hair. 

"How are you big man?" Tommy said shivering while standing up. I took off my cape and put it over Tommys shoulders

"I'm good thanks, Follow me guys! Its really warm in our house!" He said Leading us to some wooden cabins. Once we got inside Tubbo dragged out some chairs from the corner of the room and set them in front of the fire.

"come sit down!" We sat down on the couch and Tommy was still quivering. 

"OH TOMMY! this might help you!" Tubbo opened the wardrobe and took out two fluffy winter jackets just like his, "I don't have the gloves and boots yet but these are really fluffy and warm!" 

He handed one to me and one to Tommy so we could put them on.

"Thanks Tubbo!" Tommy said, he was starting to warm up

About 20 Minutes of talking later the door swung open and snow flooded in the door way.

"MANIFOLD!" Tommy said jumping up from his seat

"Tommy!? Tubbo when did-" Jack said with a shocked expression

"He came over earlier but its starting to get dark so they are going to stay the night!" Tubbo said while Jack slammed the door.

"But Tubbo we need to make the nukes! They are almost done" he said through his teeth 

"Its fine jack!" Tubbo replied "A day isn't going to make a difference"

"Well now i need to make a phone call... ill be back soon" He said before slamming the door one more time...

What's his problem?

[Jacks POV]

I slammed the door again and walked over to the house opposite the potato farm... Now i need to tell Niki to wait another day before she meets up with Tommy. Why does Tubbo always have to invite him round when we are busy?... Its fine he'll be gone soon, Tommy will finally get what he deserves.