* Chapter Thirty-Four *

[Tommys POV] 

I was sitting alone... I was back in exile. The cold wind hitting the back of my neck sent chills down my spine, i felt the goosebumps appearing on my arms. The sand in between my toes reminded me of the days i spent waiting for people to attend my party... still nobody showed up. I turned my head to the side only to see the remains of where i once used to live, and a tall pole towering over everything else. Opening my bag i took out my iPod, I put on my wireless headphones and played the same song on repeat... 

Now Playing: Goodbye (slow version)                                                   
(Feat: Lyse) -⚪──────────────── 0:01 / 3:05       ─── 🔊

I stood up and walked over to the campsite... As i looked at everything i got flashbacks, flashbacks to when Dream blew up everything i had. I remembered barley anyone came to visit me, an anger grew inside of me... It wasn't familiar but it felt good, like i was powerful... I let out a slight laugh and smiled, "I miss this place... At least i can't fuck anything up here". I brushed the dirty blonde hair out of my face as i made my way down the small craters, I found broken torches, pictures and weapons. There were small amounts of blood scattered on the floor. 

After a while of looking around i came across Mexican Dreams grave... I gave it a strong salute of appreciation and walked off. I headed towards the broken portals and spikes of wood sticking out of the ground, oh god... The remains of the building... The pools of blood from where i had tried to stop the explosions from taking everything i had. It started to rain as the night got darker... Just when i was about to look for shelter i found a small round object glowing under some rubble in the center of the crater. There was a large spike of wood sticking out of the ground just next to it... I crouched down and moved the small rocks in order to grab the item, I stood back up and dusted it off...
"Your Tubbo..." I mumbled, my voice was deeper and raspy. A smile cracked on my face as i remembered being betrayed by my best friend, him never visiting me... I would have done anything for him, why couldn't he do it for me? Was i that annoying?
"Or were you just being a bitch... abusing your power..." Within moments my anger took over my entire body and i slammed the compass into the sharp stick that was stuck in the ground, falling to my knees. "If you want a fucking Tommy go get one you actually care about..."

I felt powerful, like i had nothing to worry about. The rain fell onto my hair and trickled down my chin... I was still tightly grasping the now broken compass with a menacing smiled on my face...

[Tubbos POV]

I was watching a movie with Ranboo when i heard a loud cracking sound... My eyes searched for what it possibly could have been. I had no idea until Ranboo pointed at my pocket. There was a black liquid oozing out and staining my hoodie... FUCK! A pen must have broken. I pulled all of the objects out of my pocket and was surprised at the sight in front of me...

My compass... It had a large crack covering the front and back. A black substance was leaking from it and started covering my hands. "What the fuck..." I mumbled. It started glowing purple and red as thunder and lighting covered the sky... 

"Tubbo... when was the last time you saw Tommy?" Ranboo asked, immediately standing up from the chair 

"J-Just the other day but... I-It can't be Tommy... He lost the compass!" I turned to look at Ranboo with fear glazing my eyes.

"What if something bad happened..." He asked. My mind was spinning, I stood up and held the compass tightly, "We need to see Sam!"