* Chapter Fifty-Seven *

[Wilburs POV]

It was 4am. Quackity and Tommy have been asleep on the couch together for what felt like hours while me and Schlatt were sat in the kitchen together...
He keeps repeatedly asking me to go to sleep but have a terrible feeling, I don't know what it is exactly but i'm scared that if i fall asleep and something happens i will never forgive myself...

"Wil you should go to sleep..." Jschlatt mumbled once again
I stayed silent... 
"WILBU-" He began 

"I KNOW!" I growled back at him, "You haven't stopped telling me for the past 2 fucking hours! I'm just... not tired..." 

I saw him sigh and take another swig of his alcohol... 4th glass hes had tonight
He put his head in his hands and rubbed his eyes before walking towards me and sitting in the seat to my left rather than opposite me
I could tell he was tired, i was too... but i'm not going to sleep...
He crossed his arms and slid them down on the marble table so he could rest his head on them. I lifted the arm closest to him and placed it on his head, he flinched slightly but relaxed again once he realised i was stroking his hair. He flapped his long ram ears every now and again to keep himself from falling asleep...
We sat like that for about 1 hour until he fell asleep. I smiled but carried on stroking his hair since i knew if i stopped he would wake up again, plus his hair is fluffy and i have always loved playing with it.

I watched as it slowly got lighter outside, it was still raining heavily but it was quite relaxing listening to the small bangs on the window from raindrops... I looked at the time. 
8am...

I sighed as i felt my eyes sting from lack of sleep... Then, Schlatt started stirring. I tried whispering softly so he could go back to sleep but it didn't work. He kept his eyes closed but let out a small yawn before opening them and looking around innocently... He looked confused for a moment but saddened his eyes slightly when he saw me. 

"Wilbur you still haven't sleeped?" He tiredly asked 

I giggled at him messing up his words, "no... i'm fine though Schlatt..." I yawned at the end and shook my head slightly 

He flapped his hears again and sat up, forcing me to stop stroking his hair... "You should seriously sleep Wil... even if it is only for an hour..." He gave me a warm but worried smile 

"But what about the kids?" I asked

"I'll look after them..." He smiled once again

I sighed and rested my head on my arms, the same way Schlatt did when he was sleeping. "Promise you'll look after them?" 

"yep!" He smiles drunkenly and walks out the room 

[Quackitys POV]

I woke up cuddled next to tommy on the couch, i yawned lightly and fluttered my eyes while looking around the room, Schlatt was awake downing half a bottle of vodka while i heard soft snores from the kitchen which i'm guessing was from Wilbur... I stretched my arms and stood up, walking to the window and looking outside, it was still raining...

"Hey Schlatt can Tommy and I go out?" Tommy sprang awake at the sound of his name 

"No", He blandly replied 

"Please Schlatt!" Tommy begged, oblivious of what he was even asking for 

"Get your ass back to bed you don't even know what your asking for!" Schlatt scolded him to which he responded with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my yellow rain coat despite what Schlatt had just told me, I slipped on my wellies and went to turn the door knob
"And where do you think your going?" Schlatt asked, moving towards me and dragging tommy by his shirt

"Out", I responded simply 

Schlatt groaned and stood Tommy in front of him, "Not without us". I smiled and grabbed Wilbur's turquoise raincoat since Tommy broke his own while Schlatt got his light blue one, once they got their boots on Tommy slammed the door wide open and ran out happily in the rain

We have been out for a while, every now and again Schlatt would hiss in pain when the rain made contact with his skin, eventually Quackity decided to wrap his wing around him for 'extra protection' or something... We decided to take shelter under a tree for a while, it was peaceful...

[Wilburs POV]

I woke up in a cold sweat... I had a dream that in two days our plans would have failed... the egg would still be there and we would have lost. We had to listen to the commands of Red Velvet and his bitches! I growled in anger at the thought of it. I don't want to work for him, hes done nothing but harm...
I shook the thoughts out of my head as i stood up and searched for Jschlatt, Quackity and Tommy. I started to worry when i couldn't find them... I'd searched ever spot in the house but still couldn't seem to find them. I caught a glimpse of the clock on the wall...
"4PM!?" I brushed my hair out of my eyes as i looked at the coat stand
Three coats were missing... not including Puffy and Sams

"Schlatt you stupid bitch!" I snapped as i ran to the door. I began to run out when i realised my skin was burning... I looked up and saw rain falling rapidly from the sky. I sighed and ran as fast as i could to avoid the pain. 
I decided the best place to look would be the places Tommy usually goes, I had gone to the crater, the bench, bad lands... I was now starting to have a panic attack... I was near the nether portal and shaking weakly from all the water covering my ghostly, transparent skin. 

"WHERE ARE YOU TOMMY!?" I screamed with both anger and confusion... my emotions were scrambled an i hated it 

"Wilbur?" I heard an emotionless voice say from behind me. Without hesitation i spun around on one foot, by now the tears were rolling down my face along with the rain water, "Why are you crying?" 

I growled as i saw non other than Skeppy stood in front of me, "NON OF YOUR BUISNESS! JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR STUPID EMP-"

"Your hurting?" he said, with no change in his voice at all 

"What do you think!" I shook the rain out of my hair and my legs buckled, i managed to catch myself. He made a soft humming sound before walking closer to me... "Screw off Skeppy..." 

He didn't listen. Instead he took his blue hoodie off and helped me put it on, he removed the blue box from his head and placed it on mine, holding it above my eyes before putting it on fully... He had red veins under his eyes, much like Tommy's but... worse? his eyes looked dull but full of life at the same time, his black fluffy hair was already starting to get wet from the rain. In contrast from his emotionless voice he seemed to have tear stains running down his face along with a small broken smile... Then he fully dropped the box over my face.

"Uh Skeppy... This is nice but um... I can't fucking see", I tried being as polite as i could be, he looked as is he could break at any moment, i didn't want to push him over his limit.

"Oh... yeah..." I heard him say while grabbing my hand firmly, "Where did you want to go?" 

"I need to find Tommy, Quackity and Schlatt... They are missing..." I mumbled slightly

I felt him drag me along for a while before stopping, "over there Wil" He said emotionlessly while i lifted up the box... He was pointing towards a blossom tree with 3 people under it, "I-" 

Before he could finish i tightened my grip on his hand and began speed walking towards them, the box was balance perfectly on my curls so that it wouldn't fall off of my head...
"TOMMY! QUACKITY! JSCHLATT!" i yelled