* Chapter Thirteen *

[Tommys POV]

I woke up cuddled into Wilbur's chest, I was the only one awake. 
I had a dream last night that wouldn't leave my mind, I knew it was dumb but I wanted to know more. I know Sam wouldn't let me so i had to do it quietly and quickly...

I got up and went to leave before i looked back and saw them all still asleep...
I sighed and quietly shut the door... There's only one one person who can help me. 

[Sapnaps POV]

I was lying on the spiny chair at the front desk of the prison kicking my legs on both the walls as the chair pushed into them. I heard the front door open and fell of the chair before quickly getting up and straightening my bandana. 

"um Sapnap?" A small boy said in front of me

"Yoo wassup Tommy?!" I said with a smile on my face, "My break ain't till later tonight, But i can come hang out with you after!" 

"Sure i'll hang out with you later Sapnap! But that's not actually why I'm here..." He said biting his lip and looking down 

"Tommy... What have you done?" I looked down and raised an eyebrow at him, I don't have time to fix Tommy's mess...

"Can... Can I visit Dream?" He asked 

I picked up the book and skimmed past all of the pages until i found his name. "Tommy it says that every time you've been here, either Dreams beat you up, or you've beat him up..." I closed the book and slid it back under the desk, "Are you even allowed here?" 

"N-no..." 

"Well Tommy if your not allowed here what makes you think-" I got cut off by Tommy grabbing the neck of my shirt and pulling me down to his level 

"Because i want to talk to him Sapnap... Nobody visits him... Please just let me visit him, Just don't write it in the book!" He begged "If you don't tell, I won't tell!" 

I paused for a moment... something about this sounds like a really fucking bad idea, "Tom-" 

"PLEASE SAPNAP!" 

I sighed "Fine... You better not fucking tell anybody Tommy! I can get into a lot of trouble! If he even comes near you shout my name because-"

"Because you don't wanna get wrong of Punz... I know..." He interrupted

"No... because I don't  want you to get hurt, Now come on quickly!" 

[Tommys POV]

I walked into the familiar cell and saw Dream sat against the wall with his head in his knees. I walked further in and saw some blood on the floor from the other day... ew.

"Tommy why the fuck are you here?" I heard him say in a menacing voice 

"Missed you", I walked further over to him and stopped right in front of his cuddled up body

"Don't be stupid Tommy", he stood up and got pulled back slightly by the shackles on the wall

I smiled at him and gazed around his room slightly before looking at the wall next to him... "Whats that?" I asked 

"A clock?" Dream said in confusion

I laughed "Well obviously! I meant why do you have it? Why do you need to tell the time?" 

"Well you didn't say that..." He replied, I looked at him and smiled before looking back at the clock. "It keeps me occupied... For gods sake, Tommy, why are you here?" He asked as the lights flickered