* Chapter Forty-Three *

[Tommys POV]

I was sat on the table in the kitchen while the others all gathered around... They all made a big fuss over my back but honestly it didn't hurt that much. Sam Nook had went to sleep and left me with Sam, Ant and Rags were nervously sat on the chair... 

"Okay Tommy i need you to sit still for a second..." Sam softly said 

"I've been sitting still for the past-" My reply was cut off by a pain in my back... "OW!" 

Wilbur picked up a wet cloth and dabbed it on the bloody hole in my back... "Are you okay?" 

"Why wouldn't i be?" I asked 

I heard a sigh come from my brother... Every now and again i felt a pain pulse through me, Until i stood up. I jumped off of the table and stumbled into Quackity's arms, i laughed quietly as i tried to stand up. This situation didn't seem so serious to me, I'm sure a lot of people have been shot by an arrow, I've seen it myself! Plus it heals quickly!

"Tommy!" Big Q held onto me tightly so i didn't fall again, "Are you sure your okay?" 

I didn't answer... I was quite fed up of being asked the same question for the past hour so i just let out a small giggle. "Ant" 

"Yeah Tommy?" He stood up and walked towards me

"Are you okay? You have been with them for longer than i can imagine..." I asked. Everyone's gaze turned to look at Ant. He looked a bit shocked at the question, like nobody had asked him that before

"Um... Y-yeah I'm good!" He smiled slightly... "But Tommy, I think I should go back"

I walked towards him and stumbled for a second before catching my balance, "Go back? Why?" 

"I-I can't leave Red... He might be evil but I still love him... nothing will ever stop me from loving him Tommy..." He looked down at his feet and fumbled with his fluffy fingers, "He didn't hurt me, even if something was controlling him he would never hurt me... Its just scary when he acts bossy and y'know..."

I smiled at him warmly before giving him a hug, "If that's what you want, I'm not stopping you..." 
The others looked very surprised at me... "Want me to come with you?"

"I don't think that would be a good idea..." Ant admitted 

"I can hide to make sure nothing bad happens... you havemes though!" I smiled and ruffled his cat hair

"Sure... I don't think Red will be awake now though..." He looked up at me 

"Well... You can stay here!" I looked at the others and smiled as i dragged Ant to my room with Rags following close behind... Sam and Puffy were going to sleep in the front room. Schlatt will probably be in Quackity's and Wilbur will be coming in mine. I didn't like being in my room alone now... I had always shared with someone, it felt unnatural to be alone... 

I pointed to my bed and smiled, "You can sleep on there!" 

"Thank you Tommy!" Ant said 

"Your welcome!" I walked over to my window and looked out of it as Ant got into bed and started to fall asleep... There was no sound other than the wind squeezing through the small cracks in the glass. I sighed and rested my head on my arms... I must have been there for a while because Wilbur and Deo had walked in together and looked shocked to see me awake. 

"Tommy?" Wilbur flew over to me

"Oh hey Wil..." I smiled without looking at him

"Whats up Tommy..." I heard Deo ask from behind me. I sighed without answering... I didn't even know. I felt his arm brush next to mine as he looked out of the window with me

"I feel like i always ruin everything..." The two men looked at me, "Every time someone is having a good day i always manage to ruin it somehow..." I felt my ears and tail drop